Samsung WF365BTBGWR 3.6 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
- Steam Wash
- Save time treating stains by skipping any pre-treatments and using steam instead. Steam wash powers out stubborn stains, such as grape juice and grease; helping clothes last longer.
- Internal Water Heater
- Samsung's internal water heater activates NSF-Sanitize certified saitization cycle for 99.9% bacteria-free laundry; helping to ensure the right water temperature for optimal cleaning performance.
- Quieter Was with VRT Technology
- VRT technology is so quiet you'll hardly know it's on. Special sensors keep your load balanced even at high spin speeds. Now you can install your washer on the second floor or near bedrooms without being disturbed by noise.
- Keeps drum fresh and clean by removing dirt and detergent residue. Plus, Samsung's washers use hot water, not harsh chemicals.
- Large Capacity Fits More Wash
- This supper 3.6 cu. ft. capacity means you can wash 1.9 laundry baskets full of clothes (or 25 bath towels) in a single load.
- NSF-Sanitize, Not Just Clean- Sanitized
- Baby clothes and bedding are now 99.9% bacteria free with this certified sanitization cycle.
|Total Capacity:||3.6 cu. ft.|
|Vibration Reduction:||VRT Technology|
|Motor:||Direct Drive Inverter|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||1,100 RPM|
|Internal Water Heater:||900W|
|Sound Levels:||On; Off|
|Temperature Settings Options:||4|
|Temperature Settings:||Hot/Cold; Warm/Warm; Warm/Cold; Cold/Cold|
|Spin Speeds:||High; Medium; Low; No Spin|
|Delicates and Hand Wash:||Yes|
|Rinse + Spin:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||19 Hours|
|Signal On/Off Button:||Yes|
|Energy Star Rated|
|Energy Consumption:||94 kWh/Year|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Control Board Warranty:||2 Years|
|Stainless Steel Tub:||3 Years|
|Motor Warranty:||10 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Depth:||33 1/4"|
|Product Height:||38 3/8"|
|Carton Width:||29 3/8"|
|Carton Depth:||33 1/4"|
|Carton Height:||41 3/8"|
|Product Weight:||176.2 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||185 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.