Samsung WA456DRHDWR 4.5 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
- Total Capacity: 4.5 Cu. Ft. (D.O.E.)
- Their King-size 4.5 cu. ft. capacity means you can wash 2.4 laundry baskets full of clothes in a single load.
- Smart Care
- Perform a quick diagnosis and get access to troubleshooting options on your smartphone.
- Wireless network required.
- Smart Control app available for iPhone 4/4S and Samsung Galaxy S/SII.
- Samsung's Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) provides smooth operation at high spin speeds.
- Significantly reducing vibration and noise while improving the handling of unbalanced loads.
- This allows for installation on second floors or near bedrooms.
- AquaJet cleaning technology uses water jets to thoroughly wash and rinse your family's biggest loads.
- PureCycle keeps the drum fresh and clean by removing dirt and detergent, using hot water not harsh chemicals.
- 11 Wash Cycles
- Set (number) of modes on a washer that apply specific tumble, spin, and rinse methods to garments.
- 6 Options
- Diamond Drum
- Washer interior with small, inset, diamond-shaped drain holes designed to reduce fabric damage.
- Smaller holes in the drum won't chip, rust, or discolor, helping prevent fabric damage.
- 4 Spin Speeds
- Option in a washer that regulate the spin speed of the drum. (High, Medium, Low, and No Spin).
- 8 Options
- 5 Temperature Setting Options
- Drum Light
|Total Capacity:||4.5 Cu. Ft. (D.O.E.)|
|Temperature Setting Options:||5|
|Delicates and Handwash:||Yes|
|Rinse + Spin:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Up To 19 Hrs.|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||1,000 RPM|
|Energy Star Rated|
|kWh:||185 kWh / Year|
|One (1) Year All Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|Two (2) Years Control Board:||Yes|
|Three (3) Years Stainless Steel Tub:||Yes|
|Ten (10) Years Motor:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||29 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||43 7/8"|
|Product Weight:||122.2 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||133.9 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Do Not Buy! | Review by John Doe
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.