Samsung WA400PJHDWR 4.0 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Total Capacity: 4.0 Cu. Ft. (D.O.E.)
- Super 4.0 cu. ft. capacity means you can wash 2.1 laundry baskets full of clothes (or 28.1 bath towels) in a single load.
- Samsung's VRT provides a quieter wash so you'll hardly know it's on.
- Special sensors keep your load balanced even at high spin speeds.
- Now you can install your washer on the second floor or near bedrooms without being disturbed by noise.
- PureCycle keeps the drum fresh and clean by removing dirt and detergent residue, using hot water not harsh chemicals.
- 9 Wash Cycles
- Set (number) of modes on a washer that apply specific tumble, spin, and rinse methods to garments.
- 5 Options
- Diamond Drum
- Washer interior with small, inset, diamond-shaped drain holes designed to reduce fabric damage.
- Direct Drive Motor
- 3 Spin Speeds
- Option in a washer that regulate the spin speed of the drum.
- 5 Temperature Settings
- LED Control Display
|Total Capacity:||4.0 Cu. Ft. (D.O.E.)|
|Temperature Setting Options:||5|
|Delicates and Hand Wash:||Yes|
|Rinse + Spin:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Up To 19 Hours|
|Detergent Dispenser Trays|
|Detergent Dispenser Trays:||3|
|Direct Drive Motor:||Yes|
|VRT Vibration Reduction:||Yes|
|Energy Star Rated|
|Rated:||CEE Tier 3|
|kWh:||199 kWh / Year|
|One (1) Year All Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|Two (2) Years Control Board:||Yes|
|Three (3) Years Stainless Steel Tub:||Yes|
|Ten (10) Years Motor:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||29 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||43 7/8"|
|Product Weight:||117.8 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||129.5 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.