Samsung SMH1927B 1.9 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Auto Defrost
- Feature that enables a microwave to calculate defrost time based on the entered weight of the food.
- Auto Reheat
- Charcoal Vent Filter
- Replaceable, porous filter made of activated charcoal that fits inside a vent to absorb smoke and odor.
- Chrome Rack
- Removable rack that allows for two-tier cooking when necessary.
- A digital readout that provides the time of day as well as provides cook time left.
- Membrane Touch Control
- Cooking Stages: 2 Cooking Stages
- 2 Different phases of cooking a meal that can be programmed in advance by power and duration.
- Cooktop Lighting: Hi/Lo/Off
- Bulb on base of microwave that illuminates the range's cooktop below (in full-view or night light setting).
- Distribution System: Stirrer + Turntable
- Language: English
- Add 30 Sec.
- Button that when touched conveniently heats food for one minute at the High power level.
- Sensor Cooking
- Mode that auto-sets the power and duration of a cycle by sensing humidity as the food heats.
- Turntable On/Off
- The switch that provides the ability to allow the turntable to spin or to remain still.
- Vent Fan Settings: On/Off/Delay Off
- Settings that determine the power of the vent fan.
- Fan will auto-start if cooktop generates too much steam.
- Output Power: 1,000 Watts
- Power Consumption: 1,700 Watts
- Power Levels: 10
- Vent Power: 400 CFM
- Cubic feet per minute (CFM) at which a vent fan pushes air.
- Higher CFM equals more fan power.
- Power Source: 120V/60Hz
- Eco Mode
|Capacity:||1.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Charcoal Vent Filter:||Yes|
|Control Type:||Membrane Touch|
|Distribution System:||Stirrer + Turntable|
|One Minute Plus:||Add 30 Sec.|
|Vent Fan Settings:||On/Off/Delay Off|
|Output Power:||1,000 Watts|
|Power Consumption:||1,700 Watts|
|Vent Power:||400 CFM|
|Power Source:||120V / 60Hz|
|Control Display:||1 Line VFD|
|Controls Type:||Membrane Touch|
|1 Year:||One (1) Year Parts and Labor|
|10 Years:||Parts On Magnetron|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||17 15/16"|
|Overall Height:||16 5/16"|
|Cavity Width:||20 13/16"|
|Cavity Depth:||14 9/16"|
|Cavity Height:||10 13/16"|
|Product Weight:||51.8 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||61.3 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.