- Convenient Sensor Cook / Reheat
- This function detects food moisture and automatically calculates the optimal time for cooking / reheat.
- So it makes one simple press of a button to achieve amazing cooking results.
- Large Capacity
- With 1.7 cu. ft. of space, there is plenty of interior space to create full meals that you previously never thought would fit.
- And its built-in turntable ensures that every dish is heated evenly.
- Powerful 300 CFM Ventilation System
- The SMH1713 features a powerful turbo ventilation exhaust that rapidly removes steam and odors with absolutely quiet operation.
- Two-Stage Programmable Cooking
- Vital time-saving function, that allows you to easily program initial defrost plus a corresponding two step recipe for food simultaneously.
- Eco Mode
- Save up to 80% of standby energy by pressing the convenient Eco button located on the display.
- Electronic Touch Control
- Lets you easily program the desired cooking time and power level, at the gentle press of a button, for error-free results every time.
|Power Source:||120V / 60Hz|
|Capacity:||1.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Power consumption:||1,500W / 13.5A|
|Control Method:||Membrane Touch|
|Output Power:||1,000 Watts Max Output / Cooking Power (MWO)|
|Door Opening Type:||Handle, Side Swing|
|Display Type:||1 Line VFD|
|Microwave Distribution:||Stirrer + Turntable|
|Exhaust Vent Capacity:||300 CFM|
|Clock:||Yes (12 / 24 Hr.)|
|Max. Cooking Time:||99 Min. 99 Sec.|
|One Minute/30 Sec. Plus:||Add 30 Sec.|
|Defrost (Auto/Power/Sensor):||Yes (0.1 ~ 6.0 Lbs.)|
|Reminder End Signal:||Yes|
|Clock System Option:||Yes (12 / 24 H)|
|Daylight Savings Time Adjustment:||Yes|
|Eco Mode (Low Standby Power 1W):||Yes|
|Overall Width:||29 9/10"|
|Overall Depth:||15 1/10"|
|Overall Height:||16 1/2"|
|Interior Width:||20 7/10"|
|Interior Depth:||14 2/5"|
|Interior Height:||9 3/5"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.