Samsung SMH1622B 1.6 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 1.6 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- 1,000 Watts Cooking Power
- Amount of wattage a microwave generates.
- The more wattage, the faster it cooks and heats.
- 300 CFM Ventilation System
- Cubic feet per minute (CFM) at which a vent fan pushes air.
- Higher CFM equals more fan power.
- Charcoal / Grease Vent Filter
- Replaceable, porous filter made of activated charcoal that fits inside a vent to absorb smoke and odor.
- Electronic Touch Control
- Lets you easily program the desired cooking time and power level, at the gentle press of a button, for error-free results every time.
- 10 Power Levels
- Four Instant Cook Pads
- Conrol panel "buttons" with embedded sensors that respond to a simple touch.
- Two-Stage Programmable Cooking
- This function allows you to easily program initial defrost plus a corresponding two-step recipe for that food simultaneously.
- Auto Defrost
- Defrost items by selecting the weight of the food being cooked, and the microwave does the rest.
- Auto Reheat
- Auto Cook: Popcorn, Potato, Veggies, Pizza, Cook (4), Soften / Melt (3)
- MW Distribution Mechanism: Turntable + Stirrer
- Kitchen Timer
- Cooktop Lighting: High / Low / Off
- Bulb on base of microwave that illuminates the range's cooktop below (in full-view or night light setting).
- Interior Light: Incandescent
- Vent Fan Control: High / Low / Off
- Child Safety Lock
- Eco Mode (Reduces Standby Power)
|Capacity:||1.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Charcoal Vent Filter:||Yes|
|Control Display:||Blue LED|
|Cooking Power:||1,000 Watts|
|Cooktop Lighting:||High / Low / Off|
|One Touch Instant Cook Pads:||4|
|Programmable Cooking Stages:||2|
|Turntable Diameter:||11 1/2"|
|MW Distribution Mechanism:||Turntable + Stirrer|
|Auto Cook Modes|
|Output Power:||1,000 Watts|
|Power Consumption:||1,580 Watts|
|Vent Power:||300 CFM|
|Control Display:||LED Bar|
|Controls Type:||Digital (Membrane Touch)|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||15 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||16 1/2"|
|Cavity Width:||19 5/16"|
|Cavity Depth:||14 3/8"|
|Cavity Height:||9 5/8"|
|Product Weight:||45.2 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||52.2 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.