Samsung RSG257AABP 24.1 Cu. Ft. Black Counter Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Largest Storage Capacity in Counter Depth Category Under 70" Opening Height
- Counter depth convenience in the same footprint!
- Samsung's innovative technology offers 25 cu. ft. of capacity.
- The ultimate in food preservation with Twin Cooling Plus.
- 2008 Energy Star Rated
- By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your SAMSUNG model is helping the environment.
- Uses less energy while saving you money.
- Premium External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
- Samsung's premium external ice and water dispenser provides filtered water and ice without sacrificing your interior space.
- Automatic In Door Ice Maker
- Forget about having to remember to fill the filtered water pitcher ever again.
- With its in-door ice and water dispenser that also serves as a filter, you will always have plenty of filtered water, crushed ice and cubed ice on hand.
- The tall serving area allows you to fill large glasses and pitchers.
- LED Tower Lighting
- See everything in a new light with LED tower lighting with 20 LED lights.
- Twin Cooling Plus
- Delivers superior food preservation results usually only found in advanced commercial-grade cooling systems.
- Twin Cooling Plus, the next generation of Twin Cooling technology.
- Uses two evaporators with only one compressor to independently control temperature in the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Maintains optimal humidity levels and prevents odor transfers between compartments.
- Multi Air Flow
- Improved air circulation is another cool way to keep your food fresh.
- Cool air flows out through multiple outlets in every shelf level.
- Provides even cooling throughout the refrigerator.
- An ideal temperature is always maintained to keep your food super fresh.
- Six Temperature Sensors
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Fast chill or fast freeze your food in a short period of time whenever you need to.
- Ice cream melted on the way home from grocery shopping? With just the press of a button, it can be returned to frosty perfection within minutes.
- The system runs nonstop until the refrigerator or freezer is at the requested temperature.
- Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves
- Gallon Door Bins
- Dispenser Light
- Door Alarm
- Water Filter Indicator
- Wine Rack
- Egg Container
|Storage Capacity:||24.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity:||15.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Net Freezer Capacity:||9.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Cooling System:||Twin Cooling Plus|
|No Frost:||Multi Air Flow|
|Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:||Yes|
|Tempered Glass Shelves:||4|
|Spill Proof Shelves:||4|
|Gallon Door Bins:||1|
|Built-In Automatic Ice Maker:||Automatic In Door|
|Tempered Glass Shelves:||4|
|Tilting Door Bins:||3|
|Display and Control:||External Blue LED|
|Door Alarm:||Yes (2 Minutes)|
|Parts and Labor:||One (1) Year Parts and Labor|
|Sealed System Parts and Labor:||Five (5) Years Sealed System Parts and Labor|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Width - Only Cabinet:||35 3/4"|
|Width - with Leg Front:||35 15/16"|
|Depth - Only Cabinet:||23 5/8"|
|Depth - with Door:||27 7/16"|
|Depth - with Handle:||30"|
|Height - Only Cabinet:||68 5/8"|
|Height - with Hinge:||69 5/16"|
|Height - with Door:||70"|
|Net Weight:||254 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||284 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.