Samsung RS267TDRS 26.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Enjoy the great advantages of the Samsung RS267TDRS Refrigerator with Twin Cooling technology. This technology prevents odors from spreading between the refrigerator and the freezer. This capitalizes on freshness and helps to maintain the quality of your food items. The Multi Air Flow function keeps your food fresh by maintaining optimal temperatures with even cooling. The Cool Select Zone Drawer with Temperature Control is a great addition, giving you Thaw and Cool Mode and Quick Cool options. Should it be necessary to cool the fridge or to lower the food temperature quickly, the Power Freeze and Power Cool options are available.
The Samsung RS267TDRS Refrigerator's External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser is designed for maximum interior space. The interior storage capacity is amazing and will hold all your items without any overcrowding. Food items are easily located with the LED Lighting Tower which spreads light throughout all compartments. The Energy Star compliancy will not only save you money but also contribute to saving the environment. Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves make cleaning quick and easy. With the included features of a Wine Rack, Door Alarm, Gallon Door Bins, Six temperature Sensors and Filter indicator, the Samsung RS267TDRS Refrigerator becomes an essential enhancement for every kitchen.
- Large Capacity - 26 cu. ft.
- Big in style and in size, the Samsung RS267TD has an amazing 26 cu. ft. of space so fitting all of your groceries is a breeze.
- Energy Star Rated: 502 kWh/year
- By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your SAMSUNG model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money.
- External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
- Samsung's external ice and water dispenser provides filtered water and ice without sacrificing your interior space.
- LED Tower Lighting
- Evenly distributes bright light throughout the refrigerator and freezer compartments to help you easily locate your food.
- Twin Cooling System
- Twin Cooling System uses two evaporators with only one compressor to independently control the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer compartments to maintain proper humidity levels and prevent odor transfers between compartments.
- Multi Air Flow
- Provides even cooling throughout the refrigerator to maintain optimal temperatures to keep food fresh.
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options can be used when foods need to be brought down to a lower temperature quickly or when the temperature inside the refrigerator or freezer compartment needs to be cooled due to repeated door openings.
- Cool Select Zone Drawer with Temperature Control
- Cool Select Zone provides additional temperature control for your food storage needs with Quick Cool, Thaw and Cool Mode options.
- More Features
- Six Temperature Sensors
- Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves
- Gallon Door Bins
- Door Alarm
- Filter Indicator
- Wine Rack
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Depth without Handle:||33 3/4"|
|Depth without Door:||29 13/32"|
|Height without Hinge:||68 5/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||322 lbs.|
|Total Capacity:||26 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||15.8 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||9.7 cu. ft.|
|Cooling System:||Twin Cooling System|
|Multi Air Flow:||Y|
|Humidity Controllled Crispers:||2|
|Tempered glass shelves:||4|
|Spill proof shelves:||Y|
|Clear Door Bins:||2|
|Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:||Y|
|Tempered glass shelves:||4|
|External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:||Y|
|Water Filter Indicator:||Y|
|Display and Control:||Y|
|Door Alarm (2 min.):||Y|
|Parts and Labor:||One (1) Year All Parts and Labor|
|Sealed System Parts and Labor:||Five (5) Years Sealed System Parts and Labor|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Super Nice! | Review by tabbyscat
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.