Samsung RFG293HAPN 29.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Platinum French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Twin Cooling Plus System
- Delivers superior food preservation results usually only found in
- advanced commercial-grade cooling systems.
- Uses two evaporators with only one compressor to independently control temperature in the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Maintains optimal humidity levels and prevents odor transfers between compartments.
- Surround Air Flow
- Provides even cooling throughout the refrigerator to maintain optimal temperatures to keep food fresh.
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Can be used when foods need to be brought down to a lower temperature quickly or when the temperature inside the refrigerator or freezer compartment needs to be cooled due to repeated door openings.
- Cool Select Pantry
- Provides additional temperature control for your food storage needs with Quick Cool, Thaw and Soft Freeze, Chill Mode, and Cool Mode options.
- Filtered Ice Maker
- Conveniently located in the freezer, Samsung's ice maker provides easy access to ice cubes.
- Door Alarm
- Prevents food spoilage by alerting you if the freezer or refrigerator door has been accidently left open.
- Large Capacity - 29 cu. ft.
- These large-capacity refrigerators won't take up more space in your kitchen. Their strong, thin-wall insulation technology gives you more usable space inside for easier storage and organization.
- Energy Star Rated: 492 kWh/year
- By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your SAMSUNG model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money.
- LED Lighting
- Strategically placed, highly efficient LED lighting brightens every corner so you can quickly find what you need.
- A cooler source of light, LED emits less heat, saves space and is much more energy efficient than traditional bulb lighting.
- EZ- Open Handle on Freezer Door
- EZ-Open Handle lifts the handle to open the freezer with no force needed.
- Auto Pull Out Drawer in Freezer Door
- Two Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves
- Gallon Door Bins
- Cool Tight Door
- Water Filter Indicator
- Wine Rack
- Pizza Pocket
|Refrigerator Type:||French Door|
|Total Capacity:||29 cu. ft.|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity:||19.8 cu. ft.|
|Net Freezer Capacity:||8.7 cu. ft.|
|Cooling System:||Twin Cooling Plus|
|Multi Air Flow:||Yes|
|Water Filter Indicator:||Yes|
|Door Alarm (2min.):||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR compliant:||Yes (492 kWh/year)|
|Humidity Controllled Crispers:||2|
|Tempered glass shelves:||5|
|Spill proof shelves:||Yes|
|Gallon Door Bins:||4|
|Interior Light:||LED Lighting|
|Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:||Yes|
|Built-in Automatic Icemaker:||Yes|
|Cubed and Crushed Ice:||Yes|
|In-Door Pizza Pocket:||1|
|Interior Light:||LED Lighting|
|EZ-Open Handle on Freezer Door:||Yes|
|Contour Doors w/ Smooth Finish:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Net Width:||35 3/4"|
|Net Case height w/ hinge:||69 3/4"|
|Net Case height w/o hinge:||68 1/2"|
|Net Depth w/ door handle:||35 5/8"|
|Net Weight:||308.6 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||364 lbs.|
|Parts and Labor:||One (1) Year Parts and Labor|
|Sealed System Parts and Labor:||Five (5) Years Sealed System Parts and Labor|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.