Samsung RF323TEDBWW 31.6 Cu. Ft. White French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Samsung French Door Refrigerator Demo Video
- 32 Cu. Ft. For Maximum Capacity
- Their largest French Door refrigerator has enough room to fit up to 32 bags of groceries.
- With an expansive 32 cu. ft. inside, this refrigerator features the largest capacity of all French Door refrigerators in its class.
- Ice Master
- Their Ice Master, plus an additional in-freezer ice maker produces up to 12 lbs. of ice per day.
- With storage up to 10 lbs. of ice and this high-rate of ice production, you'll have a steady supply of ice for big family gatherings and entertaining.
- High-Efficiency LED Lighting Illuminates Virtually Every Corner
- New high-efficiency design beautifully lights up everything inside so you're able to quickly spot what you want.
- Sleek design saves more space than traditional incandescent bulb.
- Twin Cooling Plus
- Helps produce stay fresher.
- Refrigerator air is kept at higher, near-commercial grade humidity levels to keep perishable fruits and vegetables from spoiling quickly.
- Cooler freezer air means less freezer burn for better-tasting frozen foods.
- Dual-action cooling systems simultaneously locks in freshness in the refrigerator without affecting freezer air temperatures.
- Filtered Water
- Fresh, filtered water straight from your refrigerator.
- Get great-tasting, filtered water directly from your refrigerator.
- Spend less time and money buying bottled water.
- CoolSelect Pantry
- Full-width pantry drawer with separate temperature controls.
- Ideal space for storing party platters, deli items, beverages and more.
- Features an independent fan system that chills room-temperature beverages.
- Great for defrosting items safely within a controlled and isolated space.
- Auto Pull-Out Freezer Drawer
- Slides out for easy access.
- Great place to store your commonly used frozen foods like ice cream.
- Automatically slides out for easy access, organization and storage.
|Total Capacity:||31.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||21.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||10.0 Cu. Ft.|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
|Energy Consumption:||546 kWh/Year|
|Warranty:||1 Year Parts/Labor|
|Cool Select Pantry with Temperature Control:||Yes (3 Levels)|
|External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:||Yes|
|Cooling System:||Twin Cooling Plus|
|Surround Air Flow:||Yes|
|Power Freeze Option:||Yes|
|Power Cool Option:||Yes|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers:||2|
|Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves:||5|
|Gallon Door Bins:||3|
|2-Minute Door Alarm:||Yes|
|Contour Doors:||Yes with Smooth Finish|
|External Filtered Water/Ice Dispenser:||Yes|
|Humidity Control Crispers:||2|
|Tempered Glass Shelves:||5|
|Gallon Door Bins:||3|
|Spill Proof Shelves:||Yes|
|Water and Ice Dispenser:||Yes|
|In-Door Pizza Pocket:||Yes|
|Built-In Automatic Icemaker:||Yes|
|Cubed and Crushed Ice:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||35 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||37 3/4"|
|Overall Depth without Handles:||35 3/8"|
|Overall Height without Hinges:||68 7/8"|
|Product Weight:||343.9 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||370.4 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Excellent Refrigerator | Review by JD37258 - Samsung.com Reviewer
This unit has exceed all our expectations. The only issue we have is the upper ice maker has some problems. One service call still hasn't fixed it but we are hopeful the next one will nail it down.
Review Title: This product does not live up to it's advertising. | Review by LackOfIce - Samsung.com Reviewer
Cons: Did not meet expectations
The product was advertised as making 10 to 12 pounds of ice a day. The most it has ever produced is maybe 4 pounds in a day.
The upper level icemaker produces a very inferior quality of ice. It is white and dispenses in broken pieces of various sizes instead of whole uniform cubes.
Review Title: Loud sound getting louder | Review by ctvince - Samsung.com Reviewer
Cons: Poor quality, Did not meet expectations
When I push in the water dispenser I get a low growing sound that wakes everyone up when used after bed time.
Now it's doing this w/o help. Seller has been called.
This shouldn't happen to a unit this big and expensive.
Review Title: I LOVE this refrigerator!!! | Review by xxoohappy - Samsung.com Reviewer
This is an amazing refrigerator! I never thought I would have so much enthusiasm about an appliance as I do with this 31.6 cu ft fridge! As soon as I saw it in the showroom, I immediately knew that this was the only one that I would be happy with for my kitchen. The storage is beyond my expectations. The pull out drawers are so deep, and the one bottom drawer (of three) in the fridge can easily accomodate a large food platter with plenty of room to spare. The LED lighting is awesome, especially where the lighting is positioned-in the front of the shelving instead of being positioned in the back, where the food would block it. The ease of changing the shelving to accomodate a larger bottle (like even a magnum of champagne or a bouquet of roses ;)...) is so very practical. The shelves on the door that holds gallons of milk, etc., is just such a convenient idea, also. The freezer holds so much more than I ever imagined a drawer freezer could hold. We are able to shut off the second, yes, second ice maker that is in the freezer drawer (until I need it for parties), and have even more storage than I realized I could have. It's so nice to be able to put in a frozen turkey, for example, in this freezer. I could never do that with my side by side fridge. The refrigerator is so sleek, so beautiful, that since I bought this one, more than a month ago, I haven't put even one magnet on it yet! The handles are sleek and clean up so easily, and the handle on the freezer section lifts up to actually help you open it instead of tugging on it to open it. And, the amazing part of all of this is that it is actually only a fraction of an inch bigger than my old 26 cu. ft. side by side! I will never go back to a side by side refrigerator. The ease and openness of the two doors in the fridge and the pullout of the freezer allows you to find everything that you put in there in just a single glance. Oh, yes, I LOVE this refrigerator! And no, I do not work for Samsung. :)
Review Title: Best on the market. This replaced an LG LFX31925SW that would not make enough ice! | Review by Baysaintlouisgirl - Samsung.com Reviewer
So far every problem that we had with the LG is non-existant with our new Samsung RF323TEDBW. We could not be happier!
Review Title: This product has great value | Review by dodiligence - Samsung.com Reviewer
Cons: requires removing freezer drawer to level
Purchased a few weeks ago. It's met all our expectations. Love the fact it has a 2nd ice maker in the freezer draw in case we run out, that's already happened once. Loads of room in both the refrigerator and freezer.
Review Title: Best Fridge I've owned | Review by ReFridgeRater - Samsung.com Reviewer
Cons: does not come with a 52'' tv built in
Extremely happy with this fridge. Tons of space. Water filtering system does a great job keeping the water tasting clean. Love the dual ice making capability. LED lights are a great touch. Temperature controlled separate pantry drawer does a great job keeping meats and cheeses fresher longer. Overall would highly recommend.
Add Your Review
- Receive up to a $360 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Samsung Appliances!
Valid: 05/01/2015 - 05/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.