- 32 Cu. Ft. For Maximum Capacity
- Their largest French Door refrigerator has enough room to fit up to 32 bags of groceries.
- With an expansive 32 cu. ft. inside, this refrigerator features the largest capacity of all French Door refrigerators in its class.
- Ice Master
- Their Ice Master, plus an additional in-freezer ice maker produces up to 12 lbs. of ice per day.
- With storage up to 10 lbs. of ice and this high-rate of ice production, you'll have a steady supply of ice for big family gatherings and entertaining.
- High-Efficiency LED Lighting Illuminates Virtually Every Corner
- New high-efficiency design beautifully lights up everything inside so you're able to quickly spot what you want.
- Sleek design saves more space than traditional incandescent bulb.
- Twin Cooling Plus
- Helps produce stay fresher.
- Refrigerator air is kept at higher, near-commercial grade humidity levels to keep perishable fruits and vegetables from spoiling quickly.
- Cooler freezer air means less freezer burn for better-tasting frozen foods.
- Dual-action cooling systems simultaneously locks in freshness in the refrigerator without affecting freezer air temperatures.
- Filtered Water
- Fresh, filtered water straight from your refrigerator.
- Get great-tasting, filtered water directly from your refrigerator.
- Spend less time and money buying bottled water.
- CoolSelect Pantry
- Full-width pantry drawer with separate temperature controls.
- Ideal space for storing party platters, deli items, beverages and more.
- Features an independent fan system that chills room-temperature beverages.
- Great for defrosting items safely within a controlled and isolated space.
- Auto Pull-Out Freezer Drawer
- Slides out for easy access.
- Great place to store your commonly used frozen foods like ice cream.
- Automatically slides out for easy access, organization and storage.
|Total Capacity:||31.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||21.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||10.0 Cu. Ft.|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
|Energy Consumption:||546 kWh/Year|
|Warranty:||1 Year Parts/Labor|
|Cool Select Pantry with Temperature Control:||Yes (3 Levels)|
|External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:||Yes|
|Cooling System:||Twin Cooling Plus|
|Surround Air Flow:||Yes|
|Power Freeze Option:||Yes|
|Power Cool Option:||Yes|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers:||2|
|Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves:||5|
|Gallon Door Bins:||3|
|2-Minute Door Alarm:||Yes|
|Contour Doors:||Yes with Smooth Finish|
|External Filtered Water/Ice Dispenser:||Yes|
|Humidity Control Crispers:||2|
|Tempered Glass Shelves:||5|
|Gallon Door Bins:||3|
|Spill Proof Shelves:||Yes|
|Water and Ice Dispenser:||Yes|
|In-Door Pizza Pocket:||Yes|
|Built-In Automatic Icemaker:||Yes|
|Cubed and Crushed Ice:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||35 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||37 3/4"|
|Overall Depth without Handles:||35 3/8"|
|Overall Height without Hinges:||68 7/8"|
|Product Weight:||343.9 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||370.4 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.