Samsung RF217ACRS 20.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
The Samsung RF217ACRS stainless steel refrigerator is just the thing for smaller spaces. Don't let it's slightly smaller size fool you. This fridge is built for maximum efficiency. Attractive french doors with a bottom freezer and efficient LED lighting in both the freezer and refrigerator sections provide enhanced style and illumination.
The automatic ice maker makes as much ice in less space as more conventional models. The Samsung RF217ACRS refrigerator provides 20 cubic feet of total capacity. If you're pressed for space or simply need to downsize your empty nest, this Samsung RF217ACRS fridge is the answer. You deserve excellence, and Goedeker's is dedicated to providing you with the very best. We have been providing our guests with exceptional service for over 60 years, and back up every product with an extensive warranty. We firmly believe the service does not end with the sale.
- 33 Inches Wide
- Perfect for smaller spaces, Samsung's new 33 inch wide refrigerators are nearly 3 inches slimmer than conventional models, but still has a 20 cu. ft. capacity.
- Energy Star Rated: 453 kWh/year
- By being ENERGY STAR compliant you are assured that your SAMSUNG model is helping the environment by using less energy while saving you money. ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy pro
- Internal Digital Blue LED Display and Control
- Controlling the refrigerator is easy with the internal digital display. It shows the inside temperatures.
- LED Lighting
- Samsung's strategically placed, highly efficient LED lighting brightens every corner so you can quickly find what you need. A cooler source of light, LED emits less heat, saves space and is much more energy efficient than traditional bulb lighting.
- Twin Cooling System
- Twin Cooling System uses two evaporators to independently control the temperature of the refrigerator and freezer compartments, maintaining proper humidity levels and preventing odor transfers between compartments.
- Surround Air Flow
- Surround Air Flow provides even cooling throughout the refrigerator to maintain optimal temperatures to keep food fresh.
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options can be used when foods need to be brought down to a lower temperature quickly or when the temperature inside the refrigerator or freezer compartment needs to be cooled due to repeated door openings.
- Door Alarm
- Prevents food spoilage by alerting you if the freezer or refrigerator door has been accidently left open.
- EZ-Open Handle on Freezer Door
- EZ-Open Handle lifts the handle to open the freezer with no force needed.
- Automatic Filtered Ice Maker in Freezer
- Samsung's ice maker provides filtered ice cubes.
- More Features
- Two Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Tempered Glass Shelves
- Gallon Door Bins
- Cool Tight Door
|Case height w/ hinge:||69 3/4"|
|Net Case height w/o hinge:||68 5/8"|
|Net Weight:||240 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||265 lbs.|
|Total Capacity:||20 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||13.3 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||6.4 cu. ft.|
|Cooling System:||Twin Cooling|
|Multi Air Flow:||Yes|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers:||2|
|Spill proof shelves:||No|
|Gallon Door Bins:||5|
|External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:||No|
|Internal Filtered Water Dispenser:||No|
|Internal Digital Display:||Yes|
|Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:||Yes|
|Built-in Automatic Icemaker:||Yes|
|Large Opague Bin w/2 dividers:||1|
|Auto Pull Out Upper Freezer Drawer:||No|
|EZ-Open Handle on Freezer Door:||Yes|
|External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:||No|
|Water Filter Indicator:||No|
|Display & Control:||Blue LED|
|Handles:||Short arc design|
|Contour Doors with Smooth Finish:||Yes|
|Door Alarm (2min.):||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
|Parts and Labor:||One (1) year parts and labor|
|Sealed System Parts and Labor:||Five (5) years sealed system parts and labor|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.