Samsung RF197ACPN 17.8 Cu. Ft. Stainless Platinum Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- ENERGY STAR Compliant
- Rest assured that you're helping the environment by using less energy, as well as saving money.
- ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy promoting energy efficiency.
- Twin Cooling System
- Samsung's Twin Cooling system keeps food fresh longer.
- With two independent evaporators, fan systems, and electronic control, the system generates and controls cooling air for the freezer and refrigerator separately.
- The Twin Cooling system maintains a level that's just right so food stays fresher longer.
- Internal Digital Display and Control
- Controlling the refrigerator is easy with the digital display.
- All information is easy to see.
- Surround Air Flow
- Surround air flow provides even cooling throughout the refrigerator to maintain perfect temperatures and keep food crisp.
- Power Freeze and Power Cool
- Fast chill or fast freeze your food whenever you need it.
- With the press of a button, restore melted items back to their original state.
- This feature can also be used when the temperature inside the refrigerator or freezer compartment needs to be cooled due to repeated door openings.
- Automatic Ice Maker
- Forget the ice trays. Ice is automatically made so it's ready for you when needed.
|Storage Capacity:||17.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity:||12.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Net Freezer Capacity:||5.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Cooling System:||Twin Cooling|
|Surround Air Flow:||Yes|
|Total # of Shelves:||3|
|# of Tempered Glass Shelves:||3|
|Gallon Door Bins:||5|
|Interior Light (W*EA):||40 W x 1 EA (LED)|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers:||2|
|External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:||No|
|Internal Filtered Water Dispenser:||No|
|Internal Digital Display:||Yes|
|Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:||Yes|
|Built-In Automatic Icemaker:||Yes|
|Interior Light:||40 W x 1 EA (LED)|
|Large Opague Bin with 2 Dividers:||1|
|Auto Pull Out Upper Freezer Drawer:||No|
|EZ-Open Handle On Freezer Door:||Yes|
|Door Alarm:||Yes (2 Min.)|
|Parts and Labor:||One (1) Year Parts and Labor|
|Sealed System Parts and Labor:||Five (5) Years Sealed System Parts and Labor|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Height with Hinge:||69 3/4"|
|Height without Hinge:||68 5/8"|
|Depth with Door Handle:||30 1/2"|
|Depth without Door Handle:||28 1/2"|
|Depth without Door:||24 3/8"|
|Net Weight:||235 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||258 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.