Samsung RB215ACBP 20.0 Cu. Ft. Black Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Twin Cooling System
- Method in which cold air circulates through a refrigerator.
- A twin system has two separate evaporators.
- Energy Star Rated: 450 kWh/Year
- Automatic Ice Maker In Freezer
- Internal mechanism that freezes water and divides the resulting ice into cubes for easy access.
- LED Lighting
- External Digital Temperature Control
- Surround Air Flow
- A fan system that keeps the refrigerator at the optimal temperature by distributing cool air evenly.
- Temperature Sensor
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Feature that when selected can fast-freeze or fast-chill food in a short period of time.
- Two Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Gallon Container Door Bin
- Spacious shelf on door secures extra large containers (like gallons of milk) for easy access.
- Tempered Glass Shelves
- Water Filter
- Filter in a refrigerator that removes impurities from drinking water before it is dispensed.
- Multi Air Flow
- System in which air flows from multiple outlets at every shelf level for fast and even cooling.
- R-134a Refrigerant
- Chemical cooling agent.
- R-134a does not deplete the ozone layer or contain chlorine.
- Reversible Doors: Refrigerator and Freezer
- 2-Minute Door Alarm
- Audible alert indicating that the refrigerator door has been open for two minutes.
- Bottom Freezer Configuration
- Concealed Hinges
- Refrigerator hinges are hidden, providing an exterior that is seamless and easy to clean.
- Contour Door Shape
- Refrigerator doors are shaped for optimal feel, functionality, and aesthetics.
- External Digital Blue LED Display
|Total Capacity:||20.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||13.29 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||6.4 Cu. Ft.|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
|Energy Consumption:||450 kWh/Year|
|Surround Air Flow:||Yes|
|Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:||Yes|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers:||Yes|
|Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves:||Yes|
|Gallon Door Bins:||Yes|
|2-Minute Door Alarm:||Yes|
|Contour Doors:||Yes with Smooth Finish|
|Multi Air Flow:||Yes|
|Humidity Control Crispers:||2|
|Tempered Glass Shelves:||3|
|Gallon Door Bins:||1|
|Built-In Automatic Icemaker:||Yes|
|One (1) Year All Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|Five (5) Years Sealed System Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||32 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||30 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||69 3/4"|
|Overall Height without Hinges:||68 3/4"|
|Product Weight:||224.9 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||246.9 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.