Samsung RB195ACPN 18.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Platinum Counter Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
Update your satellite kitchen with a counter-depth refrigerator/freezer that gives you what you need: quality craftsmanship, features that help you entertain guests and store food and drinks well, and modern styling. The Samsung RB195ACPN uses a twin cooling system, which maintains proper humidity and temperature for both the refrigerator and freezer without transferring air between the two. Access items easily with glass shelves that slide out for your convenience.
Crisp LED lighting illuminates your inventory. The innovative air-circulation feature keeps cold air evenly dispersed throughout the fridge, so every item stays at the desired temperature. Give your friends and family the great service they deserve; the automatic ice-maker produces an endless supply of ice from filtered water. The Power Freeze and Power Cool options hurry temperatures back to the right level after adding warm food items or opening the door frequently. If you leave the door open too long, an alarm will remind you to close it. Monitor and control temperature levels for both the fridge and freezer with the user-friendly display and control panel. Choose your counter-depth refrigerator/freezer from Samsung, a company with a reputation around the world for building quality appliances to enrich your life.
Buy from Goedeker's today and get free shipping on your entire order!
- Twin Cooling System
- Twin Cooling System uses two evaporators with only one compressor to independently control the temperatures of the refrigerator and freezer compartments to maintain proper humidity levels and prevent odor transfers between compartments.
- Automatic Filtered Ice Maker in Freezer
- Conveniently located in the freezer, Samsung's ice maker provides
- filtered ice cubes.
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Adjusts the temperature quickly when the refrigerator or freezer compartment needs to be cooled due to repeated door openings.
- Surround Air Flow
- Provides even cooling throughout the refrigerator to maintain optimal temperatures to keep food fres
- External Digital Display and Temperature Control
- Controlling the refrigerator and freezer temperatures is easy with the external digital display.
- Door Alarm
- Prevents food spoilage by alerting you if the freezer or refrigerator door has been accidentally left open.
- Reversible Doors: Refrigerator and Freezer
- Reversible refrigerator door and reversible side swing freezer door make installation in any kitchen easy.
- More Features
- Energy Star Rated: 445 kWh/year
- LED Lighting
- Temperature Sensor
- Two Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- Tempered Glass Shelves
Dimensions and Weight
|Case height w/ hinge:||69 3/4"|
|Case height w/o hinge:||68 3/4"|
|Shipping Weight:||240.3 lbs.|
|Total:||18 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||5.69 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||12.17 cu. ft.|
|Cooling System:||Twin Cooling System|
|Surround Air Flow:||Yes|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers:||2|
|Gallon Door Bins:||1|
|Interior Light:||LED Lighting|
|Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:||Yes|
|Built-In Automatic Icemaker Yes:|
|Clear Top Drawer:||Yes|
|Interior Light:||LED Lighting|
|Large Opague Bin w/2 dividers:||1|
|Door Alarm (2 min.):||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR compliant:||Energy Star Rated: 445 kWh/year|
|Parts and Labor:||One (1) Year All Parts and Labor|
|Sealed System Parts and Labor:||Five (5) Years Sealed System Parts and Labor|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.