Samsung NE597N0PBSR 30" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Range - Convection (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- FlexCook Zone- Feeding Your Passion for Ultimate Cooking Flexibility
- Now you can cook with large pots and pans without having to worry about distribution of heat. The FlexCook Zone enables bridging of two elements (or use of each element separately), creating a huge cooking surface that gives you versatility!
- Induction Cooktop- Fast Cooking, Cool to the Touch
- Samsung's induction technology can boil water faster then gas and 2x the speed of a radiant cooktop. Samsung's Boil Alert beeps once the boiling liquid reaches a crescendo point.
- Triple Fan True Convection- Faster and More Even Cooking Performance
- The 3-fan true convection system is perfect for broiling and baking because food cooks evenly with thorough heat distribution.
- SteamQuick- Clean-Up in 20 Minutes
- Choose steam for an odorless oven in 20 minutes. It's fast, easy, and convenient. For a deeper clean, use the self-clean option.
- Warming Drawer- Get a Warm Reception from Your Guests
- Designed to keep culinary treats warm until you're ready to feast. Samsung's warming drawer ensures that food will be kept right thanks to its three convenient temperature settings.
|Total Capacity:||5.9 cu. ft.|
|Warming Drawer Capacity:||1.4 cu. ft.|
|Convection:||Yes; 3-Fan True Convection; 800W|
|Broil Element:||Yes; 3,800W; 6 Pass|
|Bake Element:||Yes; 3,000W; 8 Pass|
|Oven Window:||4 Glass Layers|
|Premium Tinted Window:||Yes|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Digital LED Display:||Yes|
|Number of Racks:||3 with 1 Split Rack|
|Number of Rack Positioning:||7|
|Warming Drawer:||Yes; 600W|
|Burners:||4 (3 with FlexCook Zone)|
|Right Rear Burner:||7"; 2,300W|
|Left Rear Burner:||9"; 3,000W|
|Left Front Burner:||9"; 3,000W|
|Right Front Burner:||11"; 3,400W|
|FlexCook Zone:||2 x 9"; 4,600W|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Glass Cooktop Parts Warranty:||5 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||29 9/10"|
|Product Height:||47 1/20|
|Oven Depth:||18 9/10"|
|Oven Height:||20 4/5"|
|Product Weight:||186.95 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||211.64 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.