- FlexCook Zone- Feeding Your Passion for Ultimate Cooking Flexibility
- Now you can cook with large pots and pans without having to worry about distribution of heat. The FlexCook Zone enables bridging of two elements (or use of each element separately), creating a huge cooking surface that gives you versatility!
- Induction Cooktop- Fast Cooking, Cool to the Touch
- Samsung's induction technology can boil water faster then gas and 2x the speed of a radiant cooktop. Samsung's Boil Alert beeps once the boiling liquid reaches a crescendo point.
- Triple Fan True Convection- Faster and More Even Cooking Performance
- The 3-fan true convection system is perfect for broiling and baking because food cooks evenly with thorough heat distribution.
- SteamQuick- Clean-Up in 20 Minutes
- Choose steam for an odorless oven in 20 minutes. It's fast, easy, and convenient. For a deeper clean, use the self-clean option.
- Warming Drawer- Get a Warm Reception from Your Guests
- Designed to keep culinary treats warm until you're ready to feast. Samsung's warming drawer ensures that food will be kept right thanks to its three convenient temperature settings.
|Total Capacity:||5.9 cu. ft.|
|Warming Drawer Capacity:||1.4 cu. ft.|
|Convection:||Yes; 3-Fan True Convection; 800W|
|Broil Element:||Yes; 3,800W; 6 Pass|
|Bake Element:||Yes; 3,000W; 8 Pass|
|Oven Window:||4 Glass Layers|
|Premium Tinted Window:||Yes|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Digital LED Display:||Yes|
|Number of Racks:||3 with 1 Split Rack|
|Number of Rack Positioning:||7|
|Warming Drawer:||Yes; 600W|
|Burners:||4 (3 with FlexCook Zone)|
|Right Rear Burner:||7"; 2,300W|
|Left Rear Burner:||9"; 3,000W|
|Left Front Burner:||9"; 3,000W|
|Right Front Burner:||11"; 3,400W|
|FlexCook Zone:||2 x 9"; 4,600W|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Glass Cooktop Parts Warranty:||5 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||29 9/10"|
|Product Height:||47 1/20|
|Oven Depth:||18 9/10"|
|Oven Height:||20 4/5"|
|Product Weight:||186.95 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||211.64 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Happy With My New Range | Review by CleverNicknameGuy - Samsung.com Reviewer
Review Title: Best Valued Induction Available | Review by AdamMeow - Samsung.com Reviewer
Review Title: More freedom | Review by Montana86 - Samsung.com Reviewer
Review Title: More then I expected. | Review by onslobbc - Samsung.com Reviewer
Review Title: great engery saveings | Review by bj214 - Samsung.com Reviewer
convection oven cooks in 1/4 of time needed, controls are easy to reace and understand.
Review Title: Lives up to reputation | Review by KHHill - Samsung.com Reviewer
It will boil liquids (water, soup, etc.) in amazing time while the oven cooks foods much faster than conventional ovens could ever dream of.
Review Title: Wish I hadn't bought... | Review by Maximilian
The oven, however, is a train wreck.
Easy to clean
No gas line necessary
One of the burners is pretty powerful and heats water fast
It doesn't always detect your cookware, even if it is suited for induction cooking. Very sensitive and depends on presence of a lot of metal, like cast iron.
Stainless steel coated non stick pans don't work
Of cooking with lots of pots which create water vapors, back panel can fail. Won't be able to use buttons any more if they get "wet".
Very picky about size of cookware for each heating element.
You can't actually use all burners at higher settings at the same time. That's even mentioned in the handbook.. Not in the product description though. This issue is not only present in Samsung induction ranges, but also others.. For example GE.
All in all I should have invested in putting in a gas line and get a gas range... Tried two induction ranges now, both sucked.
- Receive up to a $360 Visa Reward Card with the purchase of qualifying Samsung Appliances!
Valid: 03/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.