Samsung NE595N0PBSR 30" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Range - Convection (View all from Samsung)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Induction Cooktop- Fast Cooking, Cool to the Touch
- Samsung's induction technology can boil water quicker then gas and twice the speed of radiant cooktop ranges. New for 2012, we have introduced Boil Alert where a beep goes off once water boiling reaches a crescendo point. Also, because induction uses magn
- 1-Fan True Convection- Faster and More Even Cooking Performance
- The 1-Fan system is great for baking and broiling because heat is distributed thoroughly and food cooks evenly so you can enjoy tastier results each time.
- 5.9 cu. ft. Large Capacity- More Cooking Flexibility
- Our extra-spacious 5.8 cu. ft. oven easily accommodates a big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies. There are three oven racks so you can prepare enough for your hungry guests.
- SteamQuick- Clean-Up in 20 Minutes
- Choose steam for a virtually odorless oven in 20 minutes. It's fastm easy and convenient. For a deeper, more thorough cleaning, you always have the option of going with self clean.
|Total Capacity:||5.9 cu. ft.|
|Warming Drawer:||1.4 cu. ft.|
|Convection:||Yes; 1-Fan True Convection; 800W|
|Broil Element:||Yes; 3,800W; 6 Pass|
|Bake Element:||Yes; 2,400W; 4 Pass|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Available|
|Digital LED Display:||Yes|
|Right Rear Burner:||7"; 2,300W|
|Left Rear Burner:||7"; 2,300W|
|Left Front Burner:||9"; 3,000W|
|Right Front Burner:||11"; 3,400W|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Glass Cooktop Parts Warranty:||5 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||29 29/32"|
|Product Depth:||25 31/32"|
|Product Height:||47 1/16"|
|Oven Depth:||18 15/16"|
|Oven Height:||20 25/32"|
|Product Weight:||186.95 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||211.64 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Induction is the way to go! | Review by Chef Mom
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen