Samsung NE595N0PBSR 30" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Range - Convection (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Induction Cooktop- Fast Cooking, Cool to the Touch
- Samsung's induction technology can boil water quicker then gas and twice the speed of radiant cooktop ranges. New for 2012, we have introduced Boil Alert where a beep goes off once water boiling reaches a crescendo point. Also, because induction uses magn
- 1-Fan True Convection- Faster and More Even Cooking Performance
- The 1-Fan system is great for baking and broiling because heat is distributed thoroughly and food cooks evenly so you can enjoy tastier results each time.
- 5.9 cu. ft. Large Capacity- More Cooking Flexibility
- Our extra-spacious 5.8 cu. ft. oven easily accommodates a big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies. There are three oven racks so you can prepare enough for your hungry guests.
- SteamQuick- Clean-Up in 20 Minutes
- Choose steam for a virtually odorless oven in 20 minutes. It's fastm easy and convenient. For a deeper, more thorough cleaning, you always have the option of going with self clean.
|Total Capacity:||5.9 cu. ft.|
|Warming Drawer:||1.4 cu. ft.|
|Convection:||Yes; 1-Fan True Convection; 800W|
|Broil Element:||Yes; 3,800W; 6 Pass|
|Bake Element:||Yes; 2,400W; 4 Pass|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Available|
|Digital LED Display:||Yes|
|Right Rear Burner:||7"; 2,300W|
|Left Rear Burner:||7"; 2,300W|
|Left Front Burner:||9"; 3,000W|
|Right Front Burner:||11"; 3,400W|
|Hot Surface Indicator:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Glass Cooktop Parts Warranty:||5 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||29 29/32"|
|Product Depth:||25 31/32"|
|Product Height:||47 1/16"|
|Oven Depth:||18 15/16"|
|Oven Height:||20 25/32"|
|Product Weight:||186.95 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||211.64 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Induction is the way to go! | Review by Chef Mom
Add Your Review
- Receive up to a $360 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Samsung Appliances!
Valid: 05/01/2015 - 05/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.