Samsung ME179KFETSR 1.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection (View all from Samsung)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Convection Cooking
- Enjoy the flexibility to microwave, bake, broil and roast- all from one appliance. With the combination of convection cooking and microwave heating, food cooks faster and more evenly than traditional microwaves.
- Ceramic Enamel Interior
- Samsung's OTR is more scratch and stain resistant than plastic or stainless steel.
- LED Cooktop Light
- LED lights are significantly brighter than a halogen or incandescent bulb, save more energy, and evenly distribute a soft, bright light across your cooktop.
- EZ Filter Change
- Convenient, easy-to-access location is simple to eject and helps you remember when to clean the filter. Change the filter every month to maintain microwave performance.
- Steam Cleaning
- Steam cleans the microwave for you; saving time and money on cleaning supplies. Pour 3 ounces of water in a bowl, place inside, press steam clean and wipe clean after seven minutes.
- Eco Mode Button
- Conserves power by turning off display when not in use and is more convenient than unplugging the microwave when not in use.
|Total Capacity:||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Filter:||Charcoal Vent Filter|
|Cooking Stages:||Two-Stage Programmable|
|Cooktop Lighting:||High; Low; Off|
|Custom Cooking:||Two-Stage Programmable|
|Vent Fan Settings:||Turbo; High; Low; Off|
|Auto Cook Modes|
|1 Lb. Defrost:||Yes|
|Output Power:||950 Watts|
|Vent Power:||300 CFM|
|Power Source:||120V; 60 Hz; 14.5A|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Parts on Magnetron:||10 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Width:||29 7/8"|
|Product Depth:||15 7/16"|
|Product Height:||16 15/16"|
|Product Weight:||80 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||86 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.