- Convection Cooking – Cooking, Broiler, Toaster and Microwave in One
- Enjoy the flexibility to microwave, bake, broil and roast– all from one appliance.
- Slim Fry Technology
- With breakthrough Slim Fry technology, you can prepare great-tasting and healthier foods without the use of oil.
- Ceramic Enamel Interior – Scratch Resistant and Easy to Clean
- With Ceramic Enamel inside, you can effortlessly remove grease or oil from surfaces.
- LED Cooktop Light – Illuminates Your Cooktop
- LED lights are significantly brighter than halogen or incandescent bulbs and save more energy*; evenly distributes a soft, bright light across your cooktop.
- Simple Clean Filter – Easy Reach, Easy Clean
- Convenient, Easy-to-Access Location is simple to eject and helps you remember when to clean the filter. Change the filter every month to maintain microwave performance.
- Steam Cleaning –An Easier, More Natural Way to Clean
- Steam cleans the microwave for you; saving time and money on cleaning supplies. Pour 3 ounces of water in a cup or bowl, place inside, press the Steam Clean button and wipe clean after seven minutes.
|Ventilation Grill Design||Hidden|
|Weights & Dimensions|
Product Weight (lb.)
|Width (in.)||29 7⁄8"|
|Depth (in.)||15 7⁄16"|
|Height (in.)||16 15⁄16"|
|Heating||Microwave, Grill, Convection, Combi|
|Yes (0.1~6.0 lbs)|
|Cooking Power (Watts)||950 W (Micro) / 900 W (Grill) / 1750 W (Conv)|
|# of Power Levels||10|
|Cooking Presets (Auto Cook)||Yes|
|Soften / Melt||Yes|
|Brown / Grill||Yes|
Vent Power (CFM)
|Cavity Interior||Ceramic Enamel|
|Simple Clean Filter||Yes|
|Eco Mode: Standby Power Reduction||Yes|
|Control Material||Glass Touch|
|Turntable Size||13 9 ⁄16"|
|Weight Option||Kg and Lb.|
|Charcoal / Grease|
|Vent Fan Control||Boost/ Hi / Mid / Lo / Off|
|Vent Fan Speed||3|
|Cooktop Lighting Settings||Hi/Lo/Off|
|Power Consumption (Microwave)||1700 W|
|Power Cord Length (in.)||39"|
|Parts and Labor||1 Year|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $360 Visa Reward Card with the purchase of qualifying Samsung Appliances!
Valid: 01/21/2015 - 01/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.