Samsung DV520AEP 7.5 Cu. Ft. Platinum Stackable With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer (View all from Samsung)
- Steam Drying Technology
- Steam Refresh: Freshens up clothes and removes odors
- Steam Away: Relaxes wrinkles to reduce ironing
- Stainless Steel Drum
- The long-lasting stainless steel drum won't chip, rust or discolor over time so your dryer always looks great on the inside too.
- 7.5 cu. ft. Capacity
- Samsung's extra-large capacity front-load dryer helps you finish up your family's laundry faster by allowing you to do fewer loads.
- 13 Preset Drying Cycles
- Steam Refresh, Steam Away, Eco Normal Dry, Normal, Heavy Duty, Permanent Press, Bedding, Delicates, Wool, Sanitize, Time Dry, Air Fluff, Quick Dry
- 5 Options
- My Cycle, Rack Dry, Mixed Load Bell, Wrinkle Prevent, Adjust Time
- 5 Temperature Settings
- High, Medium, Medium Low, Low, Extra Low
- More Features
- 4 Way Venting
- Reversible See Through Door
- Dryer Drum Light
- Drying Rack
- Child Lock
- My Cycle Option
- Lint Filter Indicator
- Remaining Time Display
- Adjustable End of Cycle Signal
- Optional Pedestals or Stacking Kit Available
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Shipping Weight:||143.3 lbs.|
|Sensor Drying Technology:||Yes|
|Center Soft Touch Dial:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Drum Capacity:||7.5 cu. ft.|
|Preset Drying Cycles:||13|
|Remaining Time Display:||Yes|
|Adjustable Level of End of Cycle Sound:||Louder / Softer / Off|
|Adjust Time:||Up / Down|
|Door Safety Lock:||Yes|
|Optional Stacking Kit:||SK-5A|
|Wrinkle Release (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Normal (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Heavy Duty (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Perm Press (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Delicates (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Sanitize (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Time Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Air Fluff (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Quick Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Mixed Load Bell:||Yes|
|Parts and Labor:||One (1) year parts and labor|
|Control Board Parts:||Two (2) years control board parts|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.