Samsung DV457GVGSWR 7.5 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Gas Dryer (View all from Samsung)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Total Capacity: 7.5 Cu. Ft.
- Smart Control
- Save time with smartphone control.
- This innovative smartphone app lets you remotely start your washer and select the cycle, time and water temperature from anywhere within a wireless network.
- Available for iPhone 4/4S and Galaxy S1/S2.
- 8" Touch Screen LCD
- Steam Dry Technology
- Refresh and Wrinkle Away.
- These cycles infuse clothes with steam to reduce wrinkles, remove odors, and refresh clothing.
- Smart Care
- Convenient troubleshooting.
- Perform a quick diagnosis and get access to troubleshooting options on your smartphone.
- Available for iPhone 4/4S and Galaxy S1/S2.
- 9 Options
- Eco Normal Dry Cycle
- Drum Material: STS
- Substance which makes up the inside of a dryer.
- Stainless Steel (STS) prevents rust and discoloration.
- 14 Preset Drying Cycles
- Set (or number) of cycles on a dryer that apply specific drying methods to garments and fabrics.
- Cycles include:
- Wrinkle Away
- Eco Normal
- Heavy Duty
- Permanent Press
- Active Wear
- Time Dry
- Air Fluff
- Quick Dry
- 5 Temperature Setting Options
- Venting System: 3 Ways
- Method in which air flow is directed safely out of a dryer.
- Controls Display: 8" LCD
- The simple 8" touch screen LCD is an intuitively designed user interface that makes it fast and easy to choose the correct drying time.
- Door Safety Lock
- Function that prevents a dryer door from being opened by a child.
- Drum Light
- Drying Rack
- Mode that uses a specialized drying rack for tumble-free drying of sneakers, sweaters, and other items.
- Lint Filter Indicator
- Power Source: Electric
- Reversible Door
- Dryer door that can be changed (with four screws) to open from the left or right, for easy access.
- 5 Temperature Settings
|Total Capacity:||7.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Touch Screen LCD:||8" Touch Screen LCD|
|Steam Dry Technology:||Yes|
|Eco Normal Dry Cycle:||Yes|
|Preset Drying Cycles:||14|
|Temperature Setting Options:||5|
|Venting System:||3 Ways|
|Controls Display:||8" LCD|
|Door Safety Lock:||Yes|
|Lint Filter Indicator:||Yes|
|Steam Refresh (Steam Dry):||Yes|
|Steam Wrinkle Away:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Delicates (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Time Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Air Fluff (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Quick Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Sanitize (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Delay Start:||24 Hrs.|
|Mixed Load Bell:||Yes|
|Adjust Time (Up / Down):||Yes|
|Smart Control Monitor:||Yes|
|One (1) Year All Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|Two (2) Years Control Board:||Yes|
|Cycle Time (AHAM 8 Lbs.):||42 Minutes|
|DOE Energy Factor:||2.67 Lb./kWh|
|Heating Element (KW):||5,300W / 22,000 BTU/Hr|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||32 1/4"|
|Product Weight:||125.6 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||134.4 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.