Samsung DV456GWHDSU 7.3 Cu. Ft. Platinum Gas Dryer (View all from Samsung)
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Total Capacity: 7.3 Cu. Ft.
- Smart Care
- Perform a quick diagnosis and get access to troubleshooting options on your smartphone.
- Available on iPhone 4/4S and Samsung Galaxy S/SII.
- Sensor Dry
- Sensor Dry automatically adjusts drying time so your clothes don't over or under dry.
- Drum Material: Powder coat
- Substance which makes up the inside of a dryer.
- 11 Preset Drying Cycles
- Set (or number) of cycles on a dryer that apply specific drying methods to garments and fabrics.
- Cycles include:
- Heavy Duty
- Permanent Press
- Time Dry
- Air Fluff
- Quick Dry
- Wrinkle Release
- 7 Options
- 4 Temperature Setting Options
- Venting System: 3 Ways
- Method in which air flow is directed safely out of a dryer.
- Towels Dry Cycle
- Cycle optimized for drying towels.
- Sensor Dry detects moisture levels and stops the cycle when a load is dry.
- Adjust Time
- Control feature (with arrow buttons) that enables a user to increase or decrease a cycle's drying time.
- Controls Display: LED
- Door Safety Lock
- Function that prevents a dryer door from being opened by a child.
- Drum Light
- Lint Filter Indicator
- Reversible Door
- Dryer door that can be changed (with four screws) to open from the left or right, for easy access.
|Total Capacity:||7.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Powder coat|
|Preset Drying Cycles:||11|
|Temperature Setting Options:||4|
|Venting System:||3 Ways|
|Towels Dry Cycle:||Yes|
|Adjust Time (Up / Down):||Yes|
|Door Safety Lock:||Yes|
|Lint Filter Indicator:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Delicates (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Time Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Air Fluff (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Quick Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Sanitize (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Mixed Load Bell:||Yes|
|Adjust Time (Up / Down):||Yes|
|Signal On / Off Button:||Yes|
|Cycle Time (AHAM 8 Lbs.):||40 Minutes|
|DOE Energy Factor:||2.67 (Lb./kWh)|
|Heating Element (KW):||22,000 BTU/Hr|
|One (1) Year All Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|Two (2) Years Control Board:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Height:||43 7/8"|
|Product Weight:||125.6 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||134.4 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.