Samsung DV435ETGJRA 7.5 Cu. Ft. Tango Red Stackable With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer (View all from Samsung)
- NOTE: This dryer is factory-ready for rear exhaust. To exhaust out the bottom or the right or the left, the Side Vent Kit accessory is required.
- Smart Care
- Convenient, instant troubleshooting for your dryer. Perform a quick diagnosis and get access to troubleshooting options on your smartphone.
- Steam Dry
- Helps freshen clothes and remove wrinkles. The steam dry function also help remove odors.
- Eco Normal
- This feature reduces energy usage up to 15 percent compared to Normal Dry Cycle, depending on the load. It automatically adjusts cycle time and temperature for better efficiency.
- Stainless Steel Drum
- Won't chip, rust or discolor for performance you can count on reducing wear and tear on delicate fabrics.
- Tumble-Free Drying with Dryer Rack
- Dryer rack helps minimize noise and protects special care items like sneakers, sweaters and stuffed animals.
- Delay Start Dries Clothes at Your Convenience
- Set the dryer to start automatically at a later time when you're ready to fold. Save energy by delaying the start time to off-peak hours. Delay dry time by up to 24 hours (set in one hour increments).
|Total Capacity:||7.5 cu. ft.|
|Steam Dry Technology:||Yes|
|Eco Normal Dry Cycle:||Yes|
|Temperature Setting Options:||5|
|Venting System:||4 Way|
|Adjust Time (Up/Down):||Yes|
|Door Safety Lock:||Yes|
|Temperature Settings:||High; Medium; Medium Low; Low; Extra Low|
|Dryness Levels:||Very Dry; More Dry; Normal Dry; Less Dry; Damp Dry|
|Timed Settings:||60 Mins.; 50 Mins.; 40 Mins.; 30 Mins.; 20 Mins.|
|Steam Refresh:||Yes (Steam Dry)|
|Steam Wrinkle Away:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty:||Yes (Sensor Dry)|
|Delicates:||Yes (Sensor Dry)|
|Sanitize:||Yes (Sensor Dry)|
|Time Dry:||Yes (Manual Dry)|
|Air Fluff:||Yes (Manual Dry)|
|Quick Dry:||Yes (Manual Dry)|
|Delay Start:||24 Hours (1 Hour Increments)|
|Mixed Load Bell:||Yes|
|Adjust Time:||Yes; (Up/Down)|
|Signal On/Off Button:||Yes|
|Cycle Time:||47 Minutes|
|DOE Energy Factor:||3.31 (Lb/kWH)|
|Heating Element (kW):||5300W|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Control Board Warranty:||2 Years|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Depth:||32 1/4"|
|Product Height:||38 3/4"|
|Carton Width:||29 3/8"|
|Carton Depth:||33 1/2"|
|Carton Height:||42 3/8"|
|Product Weight:||126 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||134 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.