- NOTE: This dryer is factory-ready for rear exhaust. To exhaust out the bottom or the right or the left, the Side Vent Kit accessory is required.
- Steam Dry
- Helps freshen clothes and remove wrinkles. Also helps with removing odors.
- Eco Normal
- This feature reduces energy usage up to 15 percent compared to Normal Dry cycle, depending on the load. It automatically adjusts cycle time and temperature for better efficiency.
- King-Size Capacity Fits More
- A much larger capacity so you can fit more and get more done in your day. Big enough to handle a king-size comforter.
- Tumble-Free Drying with Dryer Rack
- Dryer rack helps minimize noise and protects special care items like sneakers, sweaters and stuffed animals.
- Delay Start
- Set the dryer to start automatically at a later time when you're ready to fold. Save energy by delaying the start time to off-peak hours. Delay dry time by up to 24 hours (set in one hour increments).
- Sensor Dry
- Automatically adjusts drying time by sensing moisture so your clothes don't over or under dry.
|Total Capacity:||7.5 cu. ft.|
|Steam Dry Technology:||Yes|
|Eco Normal Dry Cycle:||Yes|
|Venting System:||3 Way|
|Adjust Time (Up/Down):||Yes|
|Door Safety Lock:||Yes|
|Temperature Settings:||High; Medium; Medium Low; Low; Extra Low|
|Dryness Levels:||Very Dry; More Dry; Normal Dry; Less Dry; Damp Dry|
|Timed Settings:||60 Mins.; 50 Mins.; 40 Mins.; 30 mins.; 20 Mins.|
|Steam Refresh:||Yes (Steam Dry)|
|Steam Wrinkle Away:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty:||Yes (Sensor Dry)|
|Delicates:||Yes (Sensor Dry)|
|Sanitize:||Yes (Sensor Dry)|
|Timed Dry:||Yes (Manual Dry)|
|Air Fluff:||Yes (Manual Dry)|
|Quick Dry:||Yes (Manual Dry)|
|Delay Start:||24 Hours|
|Mixed Load Bell:||Yes|
|Adjust Time (Up/Down):||Yes|
|Signal On/Off Button:||Yes|
|Cycle Time:||42 Minutes|
|DOE Energy Factor:||2.67 (Lb/kWh)|
|Heating Element (kW):||22,000 BTU/Hour|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Control Board Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Depth:||32 1/4"|
|Product Height:||38 3/4"|
|Carton Width:||29 3/8"|
|Carton Depth:||33 1/4"|
|Carton Height:||42 1/4"|
|Product Weight:||125.6 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||134.4 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.