- Total Capacity: 7.2 Cu. Ft.
- Drum Material: Powder Coat (White)
- Substance which makes up the inside of a dryer.
- Sensor Dry
- Sensor Dry automatically adjusts drying times by sensing moisture so your clothes don't over or under dry.
- 9 Preset Drying Cycles
- Set (or number) of cycles on a dryer that apply specific drying methods to garments and fabrics.
- Cycles include:
- Heavy Duty
- Permanent Press
- Time Dry
- Quick Dry
- Wrinkle Release
- Sanitize Cycle
- Peace of mind with NSF certified sanitization cycle.
- Eliminates 99.9% of household germs from laundry.
- 5 Options
- Wrinkle Prevent Option
- Intermittently tumbles clothes at the end of the drying cycle to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- 3 Temperature Setting Options
- 3 Way Venting System
- Method in which air flow is directed safely out of a dryer.
- Adjust Time (Up / Down)
- Control feature (with arrow buttons) that enables a user to increase or decrease a cycle's drying time.
- Controls Display: LED
- Door Safety Lock
- Function that prevents a dryer door from being opened by a child.
- Lint Filter Indicator
|Total Capacity:||7.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Powder Coat (White)|
|Preset Drying Cycles:||9|
|Temperature Setting Options:||3|
|Venting System:||3 Way|
|Adjust Time (Up / Down):||Yes|
|Door Safety Lock:||Yes|
|Lint Filter Indicator:||Yes|
|Normal (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Heavy Duty (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Delicates (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Sanitize (Sensor Dry):||Yes|
|Time Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Quick Dry (Manual Dry):||Yes|
|Adjust Time (Up / Down):||Yes|
|Signal On / Off Button:||Yes|
|DOE Energy Factor:||2.67 (Lb./kWh)|
|Heating Element (KW):||22,000 BTU/Hr|
|One (1) Year All Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|Two (2) Years Control Board:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Height:||43 7/8"|
|Product Weight:||125.6 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||134.4 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.