Samsung DV393ETPARA 7.3 Cu. Ft. Red Stackable With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
- NOTE: This dryer is factory-ready for rear exhaust. To exhaust out the bottom or the right or the left, the Side Vent Kit accessory is required.
- Steam Dry
- Helps remove odors, freshens clothes and relaxes wrinkles to reduce ironing.
- Sensor Dry
- Automatically adjusts drying time by sensing moisture so your clothes don't over or under dry.
- King-Size Capacity Fits More
- A dryer which fits more clothing allows you to have more time in your day to do other things. It's big enough to handle a king-size comforter.
- Delay Start Dries Clothes at Your Convenience
- Set the dryer to start automatically at a later time when you're ready to fold. Save energy by delaying the start time to off-peak hours. Delay dry time by up to 24 hours (set in one hour increments).
|Total Capacity:||7.4 cu. ft.|
|Steam Dry Technology:||Yes|
|Temperature Setting Options:||5|
|Venting System:||4 Way|
|Adjust Time (Up/Down):||Yes|
|Door Safety Lock:||Yes|
|Sound Levels:||Louder; Soft; Off|
|Temperature Settings:||High; Medium; Medium Low; Low; Extra Low|
|Dryness Levels:||Very Dry; More Dry; Normal Dry; Less Dry; Damp Dry|
|Steam Refresh:||Yes (Steam Dry)|
|Steam Wrinkle Away:||Yes|
|Normal:||Yes (Sensor Dry)|
|Heavy Duty:||Yes (Sensor Dry)|
|Delicates:||Yes (Sensor Dry)|
|Time Dry:||Yes (Manual Dry)|
|Air Fluff:||Yes (Manual Dry)|
|Quick Dry:||Yes (Manual Dry)|
|Sanitize:||Yes (Sensor Dry)|
|Delay Start:||24 Hours|
|Mixed Load Bell:||Yes|
|Adjust Time (Up/Down):||Yes|
|Cycle Time:||42 Minutes|
|DOE Energy Factor:||3.01 Lb/kWh)|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Product Depth:||31 1/8"|
|Product Height:||38 3/4"|
|Carton Width:||29 3/8"|
|Carton Depth:||33 1/4"|
|Carton Height:||42 3/8"|
|Product Weight:||123.3 Lbs.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||134.4 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.