Samsung DMT800RHB 800 24" Smooth Black Semi-Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Samsung)
- Quiet Operation - 48 dBA
- Noise levels are reduced with a six-layer insulation system which dampens the sounds inside the dishwasher.
- Advanced Motor Sound Insulation System for Quiet Operation
- One of the main sources of traditional dishwasher noise is the motor, which is positioned at the bottom of the dishwasher. In order to reduce noise and create a calmer atmosphere in your household, Samsung worked to conceal the entire base of the machine
- Don't pre-rinse, StormWash instead. This heavy-duty wash system saves you time because there's no need to pre-rinse. Powerful rotating spray jets are perfectly positioned to clean at every angle. Simply place hard-to-clean items above the StormWash wheel
- Flexible Racking
- Samsung's racks make this dishwasher easy to load and easy to adjust to the dish of the day. Features include an adjustable and tilted upper rack, movable and removable tines, a two-piece cutlery basket and more.
- Stainless Steel Tub
- The beautiful and functional stainless steel tub resists staining and improves the drying function by holding in heat. It also cleverly conceals the heating element, which is both functional and practical, allowing you to wash and dry plastics on the lowe
- 2-Stage Filtration
- 2-Stage Filtration eliminates the need for pre-rinsing.
- Digital Leakage Sensor
- Water leaks are detected immediately thanks to the Digital Leakage Sensor.
- Hidden Heating Element
- Hidden Heat Element reduces the risk of melting plastic.
- Hard Food Disposer
- Hard Food Disposer eliminates the need for pre-rinsing.
- 6 Wash Cycles
- Smart Auto Wash, Heavy, Pots and Pans, Normal, Delicate-China, Quick Plus
- 4 Options
- Sanitize-NSF Certified, Power Washing, Half Load Wash, Delay Start-Up to 24 Hours
- 3 Control Buttons
- Cancel and Drain (2 Buttons), Child Lock (1 Button)
- More Features
- Electronic Touch Sensor
- Energy Star Rated: 280 kWh / year
- Water Consumption: 4.76 gallons
- Auto Clean Sensor Technology
- 3 Spray Wash Arms (Upper, Middle, Lower)
- Fan Driven Condensing Drying System
- 2 Piece Silverware Basket
- Half Load Cycle Option
- Child Lock
- Rinse Refill Indicator
- Cycle Progress Indicator
- Last Cycle Memory
- Audible End of Cycle Signal
|Height:||33 7/8" - 35 7/8"|
|Control Panel Style:||Hidden Controls|
|Control Type:||Touch Sensor|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Silverware Basket:||2 Piece Removable with Lids|
|Drying System:||Fan Driven Condensing Drying|
|Quiet Operation:||48 dBA|
|Water Leakage Sensor:||Yes|
|Hard Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Water Filtration System(Soft Water):||2-Stage Filteration|
|Pots and Pans:||Yes|
|Delicate - China:||Yes|
|Smart Auto Wash:||Yes|
|Sanitize (NSF Certified):||Yes|
|Half Load Wash::||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Yes, up to 24 hours|
|All Parts and Labor:||One (1) Year|
|Printed circuit board and interior nylon racks:||Five (5) Year limited|
|Stainless steel door liner and tub for leakage:||Lifetime limited warranty|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.