- Quiet Operation - 51 dBA
- Rated at 51 dBA* sound level.
- Noise levels are reduced with a six-layer insulation system which dampens the sounds inside the dishwasher.
- Grey (with blue) nylon racks prevent rusting and discoloration and can be adjusted by 2" to easily accommodate large plates on the lower rack or tall stemware glasses on the upper rack.
- Tilted upper rack provides the flexibility to easily accommodate up to 14" plates in the lower rack when in the upper position or 12" plates on the upper and lower racks when in the lower position.
- Stainless Steel Interior Tub
- Stainless Steel interior tub resists staining and retains heat for better drying performance.
- Hard Food Disposer
- Hard Food Disposer eliminates the need for pre-rinsing.
- Hidden Heating Element
- Hidden Heat Element reduces the risk of melting plastic.
- Digital Water Leakage Sensor
- Detects water leaks before they happen and shuts off the dishwasher to prevent water damage.
- 4 Wash Cycles
- Heavy, Normal, Delicate-China, Smart Auto Wash
- 3 Control Buttons
- Cancel and Drain (2 Buttons), Child Lock (1 Button)
- More Features
- Energy Star Rated: 280 kWh / year
- Water Consumption: 4.76 gallons
- Electronic Touch Sensor
- 2-Stage Filtration
- Auto Clean Sensor Technology
- 3 Spray Wash Arms (Upper, Middle, Lower)
- 1 Option
- Fan Driven Condensing Drying System
- 2 Piece Silverware Basket
- Child Lock
- Rinse Refill Indicator
- Cycle Progress Indicator
- Last Cycle Memory
- Audible End of Cycle Signal
- Digital Water Leakage Sensor
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Height:||33 7/8" - 35 7/8" (adjustable)|
|Control Panel Style:||Full Integrated|
|Control Type:||Touch Sensor|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Rating:||51 dBA sound level.|
|Tilted Upper Rack:||Yes|
|Removable Tines:||2 Rows|
|Drying System:||Fan Driven Condensing Drying|
|Quiet Operation:||51 dBA|
|Water Leakage Sensor:||Yes|
|Hard Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Water Filtration System(Soft Water):||2-Stage|
|Smart Auto Wash:||Yes|
|Sanitize (NSF Certified):||Yes|
|Cancel and Drain:||Yes|
|All Parts and Labor:||One (1) Year|
|Printed circuit board and interior nylon racks:||Five (5) Year limited|
|Stainless steel door liner and tub for leakage:||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.