An original Ron Popeil Classic as featured in the Smithsonian Museum! Chop and onion without crying. Instantly slice your potato into fries. Simply select the blade for the task you want to complete, add your food and press down. Slices, dices, minces and more.
- Four cutting blades and two grips
- One stroke slicing, dicing and more
- Place vegetables on blades and firmly press down
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- The original model is featured in the Smithsonian Museum
- Locking handle for easy storage
- Catch area large enough to hold a whole onion
|Assembled Depth (in.)||8.8 in||Assembled Height (in.)||5.8 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||4.9 in||Product Length (in.)||9.3|
|Handle Material||Plastic||Kitchen Product Type||Vegetable Slicers, Choppers and Presses|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
Info & Guides
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.