- Self-clean oven
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior. The oven does all the work!
- PowerBoil Element
- Accommodates various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process
- Bridge element
- Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for griddles and gourmet pans
- Warming zone (Fifth element warming zone)
- Simplify meals by keeping foods fresh from the oven warm and ready to serve
- TrueTemp oven system
- This feature helps ensure the temperature you set is the temperature you get to give you the baking and broiling performance you desire
- Ribbon heating elements
- Powerful heat beneath the smooth surface provides high-speed warm-up and even heating
- Electronic oven controls
- Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch
- Available at Goedeker's - www.goedekers.com
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
These versatile ovens combine thermal, convection, and microwave energies with delicious results. Consumers don't have to toss out their beloved cookbooks. Chef's Guide controls automatically adjust standard recipe time and temperature for speedcook modes. Simply enter food type, time, and temperature and the oven applies the right combination of energies to optimize cooking performance, delivering delicious results with every dish.
Speed modes allow foods to cook up to five times faster than in a traditional oven; speed roast a turkey in half the time, speed bake breads in a third of the time and side dishes in a quarter of the time. Potatoes speed cook five times faster than in a traditional oven.
In addition to this unique combination of cooking technologies, these ovens also offer traditional cooking methods: baking, broiling, roasting, and true European convection. Additional modes include defrost, warm, proof, self-clean, and help. The Chef's Guide glass touch controls make oven programming quick and easy.
The full-size oven can accommodate everything from a large turkey to multiple trays of cookies. Consumers can use the same cookware as in their traditional oven. The PreciseAir convection system uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation so there is no need to rotate pans. Available at Goedeker's.
- Category: Ranges
- Weight: 187 lbs.
- Height: 36.25"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 27.88"