- PreciseAir convection system - A reversing fan circulates heat and air for evenly browned and baked foods
- Convection Bake - This setting is optimal for baking casseroles or lasagnas, yeast breads, pies and pizzas with no need to turn the pan
- Convection roast - Optimal for larger cuts of meat, this setting rotates the heat around all sides, sealing in the juices, producing rotisserie results at up to 25% faster than a conventional oven
- Self-clean oven - Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior. The oven does all the work!
- 12"/9"/6" tri-ring element - Choose a 12"/9"/6" heating element to accommodate the size of your pan
- Heavy-duty, die-cast knobs - Heavy-duty knobs offer durability and elegance.
- Bridge element - Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for griddles and gourmet pans
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
These versatile ovens combine thermal, convection, and microwave energies with delicious results. Consumers don't have to toss out their beloved cookbooks. Chef's Guide controls automatically adjust standard recipe time and temperature for speedcook modes. Simply enter food type, time, and temperature and the oven applies the right combination of energies to optimize cooking performance, delivering delicious results with every dish.
Speed modes allow foods to cook up to five times faster than in a traditional oven; speed roast a turkey in half the time, speed bake breads in a third of the time and side dishes in a quarter of the time. Potatoes speed cook five times faster than in a traditional oven.
In addition to this unique combination of cooking technologies, these ovens also offer traditional cooking methods: baking, broiling, roasting, and true European convection. Additional modes include defrost, warm, proof, self-clean, and help. The Chef's Guide glass touch controls make oven programming quick and easy.
The full-size oven can accommodate everything from a large turkey to multiple trays of cookies. Consumers can use the same cookware as in their traditional oven. The PreciseAir convection system uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation so there is no need to rotate pans.
- Category: Ranges
- Weight: 215 lbs.
- Height: 36.25"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 27.88"