The GE PHP900SMSS 30" induction cook top has four powerful induction elements. The biggest of the elements is 11 inches. These powerful burner elements allow you to use large pots and pans to cook bigger meals in less time.
All four induction elements include Pan Detect. Heating only a section of the element that a pot or pan comes into contact with, this feature saves electricity and prevents spills from sticking to the surface of the cook top.
The safety of your family is important. The GE PHP900SMSS allows you to lock its buttons, preventing anyone other than you from turning it on. The cook top also shuts off a burner that is left on, keeping your home safe as you relax after dinner.
Clean up is made easy with digital touch controls. The touch controls also help you find the precise temperature you want with 19 different power levels. The ability to customize this cooktop gives the chef complete control over every meal.
With Goedeker's, every step of shopping online becomes a personal and quality experience. At Goedeker's, the customer comes first as we try to build a comfortable long-term relationship with you. Our quality and integrity is unrivaled and we are here to help you every step of the way.
- Induction Elements
- 11" Element (3700 Watts on High Setting)
- Offers a large 11" surface, wide enough to handle bigger pots and pans and accommodate family meals of any size.
- At it's highest setting, the 11" element has 3700 watts of power, providing an incredibly fast time to boil water.
- Electronic Touch Controls
- Replace traditional knob controls with digital buttons that are precise and easy to use and clean.
- Offer easy, point-and-cook convenience.
- 19 Control Settings
- Choose from 19 different power levels to select the temperature that is perfect for your meal.
- Power Boost
- Offers powerful cooking capabilities on all elements to boost power by 20 to 30 percent.
- Precise Digital Control System
- Delivers accurate temperature control on the cooktop, ensuring even heating and less temperature variation.
- Pan Detect
- Only heats the area of the element that comes in contact with the pan.
- Detects when a burner element is left "on" and automatically shuts it off when not in use.
- Control Lock Capability
- Provides the ability to lock the cooktop's controls, helping protect from unintended activation.
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Requires a 12" minimum free area between the bottom of the cooktop to any combustible material.
- Free area not required when installing wall oven underneath cooktop.
- Refer to installation instruction.
- Approved for use over GE and GE Profile single wall ovens.
- Refer to cooktop and wall oven installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data.
- When replacing an old GE 30" cooktop (with larger opening), use the one piece trim kit (JXTR32 - available at an additional cost) to fill in the over-size hole.
- Category: Cooktops
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Height: 3.25"
- Width: 29.88"
- Depth: 21.5"
- Shipping Time: 7 Days