Miele KM5753 30" Black Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from Miele)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Standard Features
- Induction Heating
- The induction element stays cool.
- The target object heats up rapidly for extremely efficient cooking.
- Easy and quick to control.
- It is highly reactive and exceedingly safe.
- Automatic Cookware Recognition
- A cooking zone will only heat up when a suitable magnetic metal pan is placed on it.
- Proper cookware to be used on an induction surface needs to be able to support a magnetic field.
- Booster Function
- If activated, the selected zone or zones will operate on power setting 9 for ten minutes.
- The different cook zone sizes allows the booster to be used for a variety of pan sizes and ensure reduced heat-up times.
- Auto Heat-Up Function
- Gives an initial thrust to the normal power output to bring the pan up to temperature rapidly.
- The heat then reduces automatically to the chosen output level for continued cooking.
- Center Ccontrol Panel with ComfortControl Plus Sensor Controls
- Individual heat levels are easily selected by simply touching the sensor controls.
- The control area has a smooth, flat finish that is very easy to keep clean.
- Includes timer and power range settings, audible tones and safety lock operation.
- Power Levels 1-9 with Digital Display
- Timer Settings, Freely-Assignable for All Cooking Zones
- Stop and Go Function
- Automatically reduces the power level to the lowest setting for all active zones.
- This allows you to leave the kitchen quickly for brief periods.
- Child Safety Lock
- Safety Cut-Out Feature
- The cooktop will switch itself off automatically, to prevent accidental burning or igniting.
- The cooktop has pre-programmed maximum operating times which depend on the power level being used.
- You can also disable the cooktop by simply touching the lock symbol when the cooktop is in use.
- It can also be activated as a system lock when the cooktop is not in use to prevent children from operating it.
- Overheating Protection
- Residual Heat Indicator
- This special safety device alerts you to residual heat from a specific burner after that burner has been turned off.
|Single Zones of 8":||2|
|Single Zone of 7":||1|
|Single Zone of 11":||1|
|Design:||Black Ceran Glass with Stainless Steel Frame|
|Automatic Cookware Recognition:||Yes|
|Auto Heat-up Function:||Yes|
|Center Control Panel:||Yes|
|Controls:||ComfortControl Plus Sensor Controls|
|Power Levels:||1 - 9 with Digital Display|
|Stop and Go Function:||Yes|
|Child Safety Lock:||Yes|
|Safety Cut-Out Feature:||Yes|
|Residual Heat Indicator:||Yes|
|Overall Width:||31 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||20 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||30 3/4"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/8"|
|Cutout Height:||1 1/2" Min.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen