Miele G5915SCISS Futura Diamond 24" Custom Panel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Miele)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Basket configuration
- FlexiCare Deluxe
- The ultimate in flexibility and secure care with adjustable XL cup rack, wine glass holder and cookware mode.
- 3D Cutlery Tray
- Easily adapts center section to accommodate large utensils and increase flexibility for tall stemware in the upper basket.
- A spray arm strategically placed above the cutlery tray offers a more hygienic clean.
- Once near the shut positon, the Futura Diamond will smoothly close.
- Powerful LEDs provide perfect illumination for easy loading and the confirmation of a truly brilliant clean.
- Delay Start
- Delay start allows programs to be pre-selected for up to 24 hours in advance.
- Enjoy the effortless opening and closing of your Miele Futura dishwasher.
- And the comfort of a door that will remain open in any position desired.
- Perfect GlassCare
- For optimal mineral content - and a gentle, yet thorough clean.
- 5 Year-Warranty (with registration)
- Any customer purchasing a Futura Diamond model will receive a complimentary 5 year extended warranty with product registration.
- Double WaterProof System
- Miele's "connect and protect" dual-waterproof system automatically shuts off the water supply to the dishwasher in the event that a leak or blockage is detected.
- Q5 Acoustics
- Miele dishwashers are acclaimed as the most quiet and reliable on the market.
- The Miele acoustics rating system ranks the quietness of each new dishwasher product on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the quietest dishwasher available.
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you are not completely convinced that your Miele is the quietest and best-cleaning dishwasher you have ever owned, Miele will fully refund your purchase within 90 days.
- Water temperature, water consumption and program duration will be adjusted based on the level of soiling automatically detected by the sensor.
- AutoSensor has the ability to not only add water to programs that need it, but to also reduce water to those that don't.
- Measures ambient temperature and humidity to automatically adjust the program for excellent and consistent drying results.
- Water Softener
- An automatic water-softening system reduces water hardness levels, creating a safe wash environment and better cleaning results.
- Automatic Load-Size Sensor
- Calculates both the volume and speed of the water entering the circulation pump, allowing the automatic recognition of a larger or smaller load based on water flow.
- Accepts custom door panel (required)
- 6 wash programs with 10 special programs plus Turbo Mode & Intensive Mode
- Pots & Pans - For washing pots, pans and preparation dishes with dried-on food particles
- Normal - For washing average soiled dishes with light fatty residues
- China & Crystal - For washing temperature sensitive items such as china and crystal stemware
- SaniWash - For washing and sanitizing heavily soiled dishes
- Rinse & Hold - Used to rinse items when a complete cycle is not required
- Express - A quick wash program for cleaning lightly soiled, temperature sensitive items
- ExtraQuiet - Reduces the sound of the dishwasher by 2%
- Heavy Soil - For heavy soiled dishes with dried-on food particles containing starch
- SensorWash - Sensor controlled program for normally soiled dishes
- Light Soiling - Particularly low water consumption
- EnergySaver - For washing lightly soiled dishes using standard household water temperatures. The water intake temperature should be at least 115°F
- Plastics - For gentle cleaning of dishwasher-proof plastics
- Starch / Cheese - For pots, pans and dishes heavily soiled with starch/cheese
- Tall Items - For cleaning tall items
- Glass - No Rinse Aid (warm) - For cleaning glasses without rinse aid
- Glass - No Rinse Aid (cold) - For cleaning glasses for immediate re-use without rinse aid
- CleanAir drying system
- Most Miele dishwashers employ an advanced drying system that draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance.
- This air is disbursed through special channels around the exterior dishwasher cavity and allows the interior water particles to condense against the walls of the dishwasher.
- During this process no external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher.
- This provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
- Advanced CleanAir
- Using the same technology as the CleanAir drying system, the Diamond series offers an advanced drying system which uses an additional fan to help circulate the air more rapidly.
- AutoOpen Drying
- Automatically releases the dishwasher door to allow air to escape and circulate - perfectly drying even the most challenging surfaces, like plastics.
|Overall Width:||23 9/16"|
|Overall Depth:||22 7/16"|
|Overall Height:||33 11/16" - 36 1/4"|
|3D Cutlery Tray:||Yes|
|Automatic Load-Size Sensor:||Yes|
|Pre-Finished (Black or White):||No|
|Pre-Finished (Clean Touch Steel):||No|
|Integrated - I (Clean Touch Steel):||Yes|
|Fully Integrated - Vi (Custom Panel):||No|
|Fully Integrated - Vi SF (Clean Touch Steel):||No|
|Rinse & Hold:||Yes|
|Pots & Pans:||Yes|
|China & Crystal:||Yes|
|Glass - No Rinse Aid (Warm):||Yes|
|Glass - No Rinse Aid (Cold):||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.