Miele F1911VIL Independence 18.76 Cu. Ft. Custom Panel Built-In Upright Freezer - Energy Star - Left Hinge (View all from Miele)
- Accepts custom panel or stainless steel front.
- All Freezer.
- MasterCool controls.
- When Miele's MasterCool control system is activated, the user is greeted with a food-driven menu system.
- Easy to view, understand and adjust for each of its four independent cooling zones.
- This intuitive functionality helps to create and maintain the optimum conditions required for specific food categories so freshness is locked in.
- Now that's some cool, useful technology.
- ClearView lighting system.
- The bright ClearView lighting system illuminates every nook of the interior cabinet on each level to achieve maximum exposure of all contents.
- With this unique halogen-based lighting system cascading from the top and sides of the appliance, blind or dark spots are eliminated.
- Makes it easy to see and access virtually all food items.
- Even those items tucked in the rear of a fully stocked freezer, concealed by large catering platters or nestled in the storage drawers are in ClearView.
- Drop and Lock shelving system.
- Moving shelves and bins on the door and inside the appliance cabinet is simply a one-handed operation.
- Miele's convenient Drop and Lock system keeps each unit firmly aligned on its slide-rail framework so an easy 'tilt up and slide motion' is all it takes to move the unit higher or lower.
- Once the desired position is located, simply drop the piece and watch it automatically lock securely into place.
- SmartFresh storage drawers.
- SmartFresh drawers allow you to store and preserve food items perfectly at their individual temperature and humidity requirements.
- Using Miele's revolutionary MasterCool controls, simply select the drawer location and food item type from the menu system, and their signature electronics manage the rest.
- MasterCool will adjust and maintain the ideal conditions so your food items are kept SmartFresh and nutritious longer.
- FullView extendable storage drawers.
- Miele's FullView storage drawers are built from top-quality materials to ensure stability as they fully extend.
- Provides an unobstructed view and easy access to contents.
- FullView is a built-in benefit found in all Independence Series appliances... refrigerators, freezers and wine storage.
- SuperCool loading function.
- Engaging SuperCool will override the thermostat and begin cooling the cabinet to a reduced temperature... 35°F in the refrigerator and -22°F in the freezer.
- SuperCool will continue working to achieve these lowered temperatures for a period of 6 or 52 hours (for the refrigerator and freezer, respectively) until it reaches this exact degree or it is disengaged by you.
- The result... an accelerated cooling process designed to lock in freshness, taste and texture.
- Miele's RemoteVision Wi-Fi technology creates a 'virtual link' between your appliance and their monitoring center.
- If a fault occurs, Miele's client service center will be immediately notified and contact you, shortly thereafter, to gain access to your home in order to fix the problem.
- RemoteVision... 21st-century technology working hard to give you total satisfaction.
- Dual compressor system.
- Ice maker and water/ice dispensing units deliver a truly refreshing drink thanks to Miele's dual compressor system.
- All Miele preservation appliances have a dedicated cooling system responsible for each interior compartment.
- Guarantees the refrigerator and freezer - even if they are housed in a single product like a bottom-mount appliance - do not exchange air.
- This technology eliminates flavor transfer so the salmon stored in your refrigerator doesn't affect the quality of your ice cubes.
- Miele products are known the world over for their robust construction.
- Fully-loaded, with food items on the inside of the door and an elaborate, decorative custom panel on the outside, these hinges are capable of carrying a collective weight of over 200 pounds.
- Tested for over 200,000 door cycles... that's twice the industry standard!
- This stamina ensures the door will stay stable, secure and won't sag over time.
- 568 kWh consumption per year.
|Height:||83 1/2" to 85 3/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||25" Min.|
|Custom Panel Specifications|
|Thickness:||Min. 3/4" Outside Frame|
|Height:||See Specifications Document|
|Maximum Panel Weight:||200 Lbs.|
|Shelving System:||Drop and Lock|
|SmartFresh Storage Drawers:||Yes|
|FullView Extendable Storage Drawers:||Yes|
|SuperCool Loading Function:||Yes|
|Dual Compressor System:||Yes|
|Energy Consumption Per Year:||568 kWh|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.