Miele CS1122ESS240 CombiSet 15" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Miele)
- Standard features
- High-speed ribbon burners beneath Ceran surface
- Width: 15" (38.1cm)
- Stainless steel control knob
- Casserole zone rear burner of 7"/10.5"
- 5 3/4" wide standard output front burner
- Solid stainless steel frame on all four sides
- Indicator module with 'In operation' and residual heat indicators
- Premium quality glass ceramic design for sleek design and durability
- Long-lasting and wear-proof
- Integrates beautifully with other CombiSet models
- 12 power settings
- Optimum heat output for all types of cooking
- Dual-circuit activation by turning knob past top setting
- Dual-circuit indicator
- Complementary combisets & accessories not included
- CSAF 400 Pot Rest
- Ceramic Surface Cleaner
- Sidol steel & ceramic cooktop cleaner
- CSZL 1000 connecting strip
|Overall Width:||14 15/16"|
|Overall Depth:||20 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||3 5/8"|
|Cutout Width:||14 5/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 11/16"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.