- One person. No measuring. Easy install.
- Time consuming ways of installing hoods are now a thing of the past. The FIT system provides fast installation that's simple enough for one person.
- FIT System
- The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time.
- The FIT system ensures your hood will install seamlessly into your cabinet cutout in three easy steps.
- First, attach FIT brackets and prep hood for electrical connection. Second, position hood and attach to cabinet.
- Third, complete electrical connection to hood.
- Now the only thing left to do is use it.
- Based on typical installation with existing electrical and ventilation connections.
- Consult a professional installer to ensure your installation complies with code requirements.
- Deluxe Hood Sound Levels
- Keep the hood from disturbing family time in the kitchen. This hood features the quiet operation of 6.4 sones at the hood's highest speed with variable fan speeds and a recirculation option. Based on vertical 7" round duct installation.
- Hidden Vent
- This sleek and stylish hidden vent matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen. The design moves the ventilation out of sight to create a seamless look and a surface that's super easy to clean.
- Powerful Variable-Speed, 225 CFM Fan
- Cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air. With a powerful variable speed 225 CFM fan, this hood is a perfect match for a midsize cooktop and some high-heat cooking methods.
- Incandescent Lighting
- Incandescent bulbs provide bright cooktop lighting to make preparation easy.
- 3-1/4" x 10" Damper
- Easily connects to the 10" rectangular ductwork in your home.
- Recirculation (Non-Vented/Duct-Free)
- By not having to connect to outside air, this hood can be installed almost anywhere. Recirculation happens through filters to keep the air fresh. It's perfect for people in condos or those without existing ductwork.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Hood Type:||Under Cabinet|
|Venting Type:||Exterior or Recirculating|
|Style and Extras|
|Control Type:||Push Button|
|Number of Fan Speeds:||2|
|Removable Grease Filter:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weight|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.