Maytag MVWX700XW Bravos X 3.6 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
- Power Wash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a deep rinse tackles your dirtiest loads.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Low Water Wash with EcoConserve
- Use less water and get better cleaning performance through concentrated wash action.
- Low water wash technology enables the detergent to penetrate better and pretreat soils with a concentrated mix.
- Advanced Vibration Control
- 4 steel rods attach to the tub to create a pendulum effect; gravity drives the basket to the center while the stainless steel springs dampen side to side movement.
- All of this combines to give better off balance load movement control.
- Glass Window
- Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge and Commercial-Grade Glass Window.
- 800 RPM Spin Speed
- A spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
- MaxExtract Extended Spin
- A faster spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
- Deep Clean Option
- Deep Clean uses a additional cleaning action and a deep rinse to ensure load is clean the first time.
- IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- The IntelliFill sensor regulates the amount of water being used, making automatic adjustments based on the size of the load and type of fabric.
- By using less water, you'll save money and natural resources while still delivering improved cleaning performance.
- Electronic Controls
- These controls allow for more precise control of wash settings. An LED status bar provides detailed information about the status of the wash cycles.
- 1/3 HP PSC Motor
- Permanent split capacitor motor that runs at a higher power factor thus giving better performance.
- It also delivers lower heat build-up, lower operating costs and a smoother, quieter operation.
- Steel leveling legs
- Steel leveling legs help minimize vibration during high spin speeds.
- More Features
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- 10-year limited warranty on the washer motor and wash basket
- 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- IntelliClean Impeller
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- 11 Automatic Wash Cycles
- 5 Temperature Settings
- QuietSeries Sound Package
- Automatic detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers
- Whites cycle
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- Cycle Status Display
- Estimated time remaining display
- Automatic temperature control
- Variable temperature settings
- Variable soil level option
- Selectable spin speeds
- Durable powdercoat-on-steel top
|Capacity (DOE):||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity (IEC):||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel|
|Wash Motor:||1/3 hp PSC|
|Lid:||Commercial-Grade Glass Window|
|Durable Glass Window:||Yes|
|Wash Sytem:||Sensi-Care Wash System w/ IntelliClean Impeller|
|Max Spin Speed:||800|
|CEE Tier Rating:||Tier III|
|Low Water Wash System:||Yes|
|Power Wash Cycle:||Yes|
|Deep Clean Option:||Yes|
|Extra Rinse Option:||Yes|
|Variable Soil Level Option:||Yes|
|Sound Package:||QuietSeries 200|
|Detergent Dispenser:||Timed Flush Detergent Drawer|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Clean Washer:||Clean Washer with Affresh|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Soil Levels:||5|
|Water Level Sensor:||IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.