- Extra-Large Capacity
- Capable of washing even your largest loads. At 3.8 cu. ft. it can clean up to 18 towels in a single load.
- Power Wash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a deep rinse tackles your dirtiest loads.
- Sanitize with Oxi
- Adds Oxi at the right time to sanitize and remove 99.9% of household bacteria from the washer.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- Helps power out tough stains using cold water and extra cleaning action. This means you get energy savings with the gentleness of cold water.
- Optimal Dispensers
- Provides enhanced cleaning performance. The dispensers release detergent and other additives at just the right time for better cleaning.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket adds a polished, premium look and feel.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Made with long-lasting, commercial-grade components such as corrosion-resistant springs, Direct Drive motor and a durable wash impeller.
- Fountain Impeller
- Repeatedly scoops up water and detergent from the bottom of your washer and moves it upwards through your clothes.
- American Pride
- Maytag believes in investing in American workers. That's why they are proud to say thier washers come to you from Ohio. This washers was designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- This washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards and is among the most efficient in the industry.
|Capacity:||3.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel|
|Wash Motor:||1/3 hp PSC|
|Lid:||Commercial-Grade Glass Window|
|Max Spin Speed:||800|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||3|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Sanitary with Oxi:||Yes; Featuring Allergen Removal|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Soil Levels:||5|
|Water Level Sensor:||IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor|
|Sound Package Name:||Quiet Series|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.