Maytag MVWX500BW Bravos X 3.8 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
- Extra-Large Capacity
- Capable of washing even your largest loads. At 3.8 cu. ft. it can clean up to 18 towels in a single load.
- Power Wash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a deep rinse tackles your dirtiest loads.
- Optimal Dispensers
- Work in unison with PowerSpray technology to inject detergent and other additives for better cleaning.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket adds a polished, premium look and feel.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- Helps power out tough stains using cold water and extra cleaning action. This means you get energy savings with the gentleness of cold water.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Made with long-lasting, commercial-grade components such as corrosion-resistant springs, Direct Drive motor and a durable wash impeller.
- Fountain Impeller
- Repeatedly scoops up water and detergent from the bottom of your washer and moves it upwards through your clothes.
- American Pride
- Maytag believes in investing in American workers. That's why they are proud to say thier washers come to you from Ohio. This washers was designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- This washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards and is among the most efficient in the industry.
|Capacity:||3.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel|
|Wash Motor:||1/3 hp PSC|
|Max Spin Speed:||800RPM|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||3|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Number of Cycles:||11|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Warm / Cold:||Yes|
|Cool / Cold:||Yes|
|Cold / Cold:||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels:||4|
|Water Level Sensor:||IntelliFill Automatic|
|Sound Package Name:||Quiet Series|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.