Maytag MVWB980BG Bravos XL 4.8 Cu. Ft. Granite With Steam Cycle Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
- Extra-Large Capacity to Clean Your Largest Loads
- This 4.8 cu. ft. capacity is Maytag's largest capacity washer.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- The Bravos XL washers are made to endure the tests of time, resist corrosion, and have a powerful motor.
- Power Wash Cycle
- A deep rinse and extra cleaning action make this wash cycle extra powerful.
- PowerSpray Technology
- Detergent is sprayed evenly onto clothes, making the wash more efficient.
- Allergen Cycle
- From dust mites to pet dander, 95% are removed when the Allergen cycle is used.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- Cold water removes the tough stains without costing you extra money.
- Steam for Stains Option
- Steam and water temperature create the perfect environment to break down detergent enzymes to remove tough stains.
- Sanitary Cycle with Oxi and Steam
- Kills almost 99.9% of bacteria and germs.
- Optimal Dispensers
- Works with the Powerspray Technology for a deeper clean.
- Recirculation System
- Get the best cleaning in the industry with this system as it pumps detergent through clothes.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket adds an expensive feel to the washer.
- SmoothClose Lid
- The lid closes easily, making loading and unloading clothes simple.
- IntelliClean Impeller
- The wash fins at the bottom of the wash plate gently agitate clothes and take up minimal space.
- American Pride
- Maytag is American-made with U.S.A. Pride!
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- This washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards and is among the most efficient in the industry.
|Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel|
|Lid:||Commercial-Grade Glass Window|
|Lid Hinge:||Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge|
|Max Spin Speed:||1100|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||4|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Timed Bleach Dispenser|
|Number of Cycles:||16|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Clean Washer Reminder:||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels:||4|
|Water Level Sensor:||IntelliFill Automatic|
|Sound Package Name:||Quiet Series|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Gross Weight:||175 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.