Maytag MVWB880BW Bravos XL 4.8 Cu. Ft. White With Steam Cycle Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
- 4.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- Extra large capacity can easily clean up to 21 towels in one load
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Made with commercial-grade components like corrosion-resistant springs, Direct Drive motor, and a durable wash impeller for reliable performance
- Power Wash Cycle
- Additional cleaning action and a deep rinse power through your dirtiest loads
- PowerSpray Technology
- Water and detergent are released directly onto clothes early in the cycle, improving cleaning by making sure that detergent is well distributed throughout the load
- Cold Wash Cycle
- Tackles tough stains using cold water for a delicate wash and added energy savings
- Steam for Stains Option
- A combination of greater water temperature and steam creates the perfect environment for detergent enzymes to remove organic stains
- Optimal Dispensers
- Work in unison with PowerSpray technology for better cleaning
- Recirculation System
- Redistributes detergent and water through the washer with a pumping system
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Delivers a polished, premium look and feel
- SmoothClose Lid
- The hinge design lets you close the washer lid slowly for greater convenience when loading and unloading
- IntelliClean Impeller
- A wash plate with fins at the bottom of the wash basket continuously moves clothes through the water, cleaning more gently and taking up less space than a traditional agitator
- American Pride
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the United States
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Meets CEE Tier 3 standards, making it one of the most efficient washers in the industry
|Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel|
|Lid:||Commercial-Grade Glass Window|
|Lid Hinge:||Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge|
|Max Spin Speed:||1100|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||3|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Timed Bleach Dispenser|
|Number of Cycles:||13|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Clean Washer Reminder:||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels:||4|
|Water Level Sensor:||IntelliFill Automatic|
|Sound Package Name:||Quiet Series|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Gross Weight:||175 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.