Maytag MVWB850YG Bravos 4.6 Cu. Ft. Granite Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
- 4.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- At 4.6 cu. ft., Bravos XL HE washers are Maytag brand's largest capacity top load washers.
- They have the ability to clean 21 towels in a single load.
- Best Cleaning In The Industry Enable By The PowerWash System
- Using PowerSpray technology, optimal dispensers and the PowerWash cycle to help power out tough stains.
- This washer delivers the best cleaning in the industry enabled by the PowerWash system.
- PowerWash Cycle
- Using a combination of extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse, this cycle powers out tough stains and delivers the best cleaning in the industry.
- PowerSpray Technology
- This industry-leading technology ensures even detergent distribution for enhanced cleaning performance.
- A mixture of water and detergent is sprayed directly onto clothes to instantly start cleaning soils and stains.
- Optimal Dispensers
- Optimal dispensers inject detergent and other additives at the correct time.
- This provides significantly better cleaning performance.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a precise slow-motion soak power out tough stains like wine, chocolate and ground-in dirt in cold water.
- This provides the cleaning performance of a warm water wash cycle with the energy savings of cold water.
- Maytag Commercial Technology On Bravos XL
- Bravos XL washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components into your home.
- Corrosion resistant springs and a newly designed wash impeller increase durability for less wear and tear from small items like coins, buckles or buttons.
- Allergen Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
- Enhanced IntelliClean Impeller
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- SmoothClose, Wide Opening Washer Lid
- A unique hinge design allows the lid to close slowly, helping prevent fingers from getting smashed or clothes from getting snagged.
|Capacity (Cu. Ft. DOE):||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Max Spin Speed:||1,100 RPM|
|Number Of Spin Speeds:||4|
|Spin Speed - High:||MaxExtract|
|Number Of Cycles:||13|
|Clean Washer:||Yes with Affresh|
|Number Of Temperatures:||4|
|Hot / Cold (ATC):||Yes|
|Warm / Cold (ATC):||Yes|
|Cool / Cold (ATC):||Yes|
|Clean Washer Reminder:||Yes|
|Number Of Soil Levels:||4|
|Water Level Sensor:||IntelliFill Automatic|
|Drum Material:||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel|
|Drive System:||Commercial Grade Drive System Ball Bearings|
|Wash Motor:||Commercial-Capacity, Infinite Speed Motor|
|Lid Hinge:||Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Gross Weight:||175 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.