- Maytag Commercial Technology
- Maytag brand washers are known for their dependability. The new Bravos XL washers continue that legacy with long-lasting, commercial-grade components such as corrosion-resistant springs, Direct Drive motor and a durable wash impeller.
- Extra-Large Capacity to Clean Your Largest Loads
- At 4.5 cu. ft. of capacity, Bravos XL HE washers are capable of washing even your largest loads. These washers have the ability to clean 21 towels in a single load.
- 10-year Limited Parts Warranty on Washer Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Bravos X washers are backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the washer motor and stainless steel wash basket. With a 10-year limited parts warranty, you can look forward to years of worry-free, dependable cleaning.
- PowerSpray Technology
- Water and detergent are sprayed directly onto clothes early in the cycle for enhanced cleaning. This unique technology delivers enhanced cleaning performance by ensuring that detergent is evenly distributed throughout the load.
- SmoothClose Lid
- Maytag brand's SmoothClose lid hinge design closes the washer lid slowly, helping with loading and unloading.
- IntelliClean Impeller
- Available in high efficiency top load washers, this feature is a wash plate with fins at the bottom of the wash basket. The wash plate continuously moves clothes through the water to clean more gently than a traditional agitator.
|Total Capacity:||4.5 cu. ft.|
|Number of Cycles:||10|
|Max Spin Speed:||1,100 RPM|
|Number of Temperatures:||3|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||3|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|American Pride:||Made in America|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Timed Bleach Dispenser|
|Water Level Sensor:||Intellifill Automatic Water Level Sensor|
|Sound Package Name:||Quiet Series|
|Drum Material:||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel|
|Lid:||Commercial Grade Glass Window|
|Lid Hinge:||Wide Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Wash Motor and Stainless Steel Basket:||10 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||27 9/16"|
|Product Depth:||27 5/8"|
|Gross Weight:||165 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.