Maytag MSB27C2XAM 26.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Maytag Man Refrigerator Runnin'
- Store-N-Door Plus ice dispensing system
- By moving ice production and storage to the freezer door, this system creates 30% more space in the freezer so there's more room for your frozen favorites
- Bright white LED interior lighting
- Long-lasting interior lights are engineered to cast a brighter, more natural light so it's easier to see your food
- Speed Cool
- Unleashes a cold blast of air to your refrigerator, giving you an easy way to get your food back to the perfect temperature
- So you can load up your fridge, and then quickly cool it back down
- Durable metal door handles
- Made from a single piece of metal, better built stainless steel door handles offer durable performance with a sleek look that complements your kitchen
- Gallon-Size Door Bins
- PUR Ice and Water Filtration
- FreshFlow produce preserver
- Produce preserver packets used in the crisper help absorb the ethylene gas that causes fruits and vegetables to over ripen, extending the freshness of produce by up to 4 days
- FreshLock Crispers with Humidity Control Provides dependable storage for produce with humidity controls to help preserve the freshness of fruit and vegetables
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- 10-year limited parts warranty on refrigerator compressor
|Freezer:||9.90 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator:||16.61 cu. ft.|
|Total:||26.5 cu. ft.|
|On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:||ADC|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Speed Cool Option:||Yes|
|Interior Lighting:||White LED|
|Drawers:||3 Total. 1 Crisper, 1 Deli.|
|Gallon Door Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Baskets:||1|
|Ice Dispenser:||In Door|
|Depth with Door Open to 90°:||50-7/8"|
|Height to top of Cabinet:||68-5/8"|
|Gross Weight:||298 lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 519 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $57.55.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.