Maytag MMW9730AS 30" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Industry-leading 6.4 cu. Ft. Total Capacity (5.0 cu. Ft Lower Oven, 1.4 cu. Ft. Microwave)
- The industry leading capacity of this oven will help you be prepared for any family gathering!
- Power Preheat your oven in 8 minutes
- With a combination of the broil and bake elements and the convection fan, the oven can preheat in just 8 minutes!
- 10-year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the U.S.A
- Take heart knowing your Maytag was designed, engineered, and assembled right here on the homefront.
- EvenAir True Convection System with Auto Conversion
- Convection cooks foods up to 30% quicker than a regular oven! And with Auto Conversion, you'll never have to worry about the confusing oven equivalents.
- Precision Cooking system with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- This cooking system combines precise systems to create the perfect meal.
- Heavy Duty Roll-Out Rack
- Heavy-duty roller racks slide smoothly out, making it easy to lift that large Thanksgiving turkey.
- 1.4 cu. ft. Sensor Microwave with Drop Down Door
- With a microwave and oven combined, you won't have to worry about wasting counter space.
- Variable Broil
- The broil element is easily adjustable, so you can get the exact results you expect.
- 2X Life hinges
- These hinges are tested for dependability. They're expected to last twice as long as other door hinges.
- Panoramic View Oven Window
- You'll never have to worry about the oven temperature or your food with this large oven window! There's plenty of room to look right in and view progress.
- 4.3" LCD Touchscreen Oven Control
- Funcionality and innovative cooking options are outlined in the large, beautiful LCD touchscreen.
- Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Cleaning Levels
- Light, Medium, or Heavy: There's a cleaning option for any mess in your oven.
- Hidden Bake Element
- A hidden baking element makes cleaning up a spill simple. Never fight with elements or coils.
- Cabinet Installation
- Can be installed directly within the wall for maximum accessibility or within a cabinet design.
|Total Oven Capacity:||5.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Microwave Oven Capacity:||1.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Features|
|Add A Minute:||Yes|
|Lower Oven Features|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Time Based Self Clean|
|Upper Oven Steam Container:||Yes|
|Lower Oven Rack Quantity:||3|
|Upper Oven Microwave Wattage:||900|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 240V:||2800|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 208V:||2427|
|Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 240V:||3600|
|Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 208V:||3120|
|Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 240V:||2500|
|Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 208V:||2167|
|Gross Weight:||227 lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.