- Industry-leading 6.4 cu. Ft. Total Capacity (5.0 cu. Ft Lower Oven, 1.4 cu. Ft. Microwave)
- From everyday meals to large family feasts, count on the industry-leading capacity to meet all your cooking needs.
- Power Preheat your oven in 8 minutes
- This oven combines the power of the bake and broil burners and convection fan to preheat in 8 minutes. Now you can spend less time cooking food and more time enjoying it.
- 10-year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the U.S.A
- From Tennessee to you, Maytag ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in America.
- EvenAir True Convection System with Auto Conversion
- With convection, you'll be able to roast foods up to 30% faster than a standard oven, while getting uniform browning and outstanding baking performance. Plus, Auto Conversion converts standard time and temperatures to their convection equivalents, making
- Precision Cooking system with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking throughout the oven for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- Heavy Duty Roll-Out Rack
- Heavy-duty roller racks feature full extension glides on ball bearings that slide out smoothly for easy access to large meals.
- 1.4 cu. ft. Sensor Microwave with Drop Down Door
- This all-in-one cooking station offers both a full-size oven and microwave to free up counter space for preparation.
- Variable broil
- The broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent cooking results.
- 2X Life hinges
- The 2X Life hinges are tested to twice the normal life expectancy to help ensure years of dependability.
- Panoramic View Oven Window
- These extra-large oven windows provide better visibility of the oven interior, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- 4.3" LCD Touchscreen Oven Control
- The stylish, easy-to-use 4.3" LCD touch-screen uses menu-driven functionality so users can choose a variety of innovative cooking options.
- Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Cleaning Levels
- Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle that allows you to match the cleaning level to the amount of food buildup in the oven - light, medium or heavy.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Creates a smooth oven floor, so spills are easy to clean without maneuvering around heating coils.
- Cabinet Installation
- Can be installed within a cabinet design or directly within the wall for maximum accessibility.
|Total Oven Capacity:||5.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Microwave Oven Capacity:||1.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Features|
|Add A Minute:||Yes|
|Lower Oven Features|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Cleaning System:||Time Based Self Clean|
|Upper Oven Steam Container:||Yes|
|Lower Oven Rack Quantity:||3|
|Upper Oven Microwave Wattage:||900|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 240V:||2800|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 208V:||2427|
|Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 240V:||3600|
|Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 208V:||3120|
|Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 240V:||2500|
|Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 208V:||2167|
|Gross Weight:||227 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.