Maytag MMV6190DS 1.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Cavity
- Maytag wanted to make a microwave with some real "mettle." That's why they've added a stainless steel cavity to weather everyday wear. It's designed to resist stains and splatters, and engineered to outlast everyday dings and a decade of door slams.
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Provides plenty of space and flexibility for large or multiple dishes.
- EvenAir Convection Mode
- When you need a faster option than a conventional oven, EvenAir convection mode heats food inside and out to seal in flavors and juices. With just a few minutes of preheating, you can leave the browning, baking and crisping to the microwave.
- Interior Cooking Rack
- This gives you the space you need to cook your whole meal at one time. The second surface lets you stack your side dishes on top of your main dish, so you can take the downtime out of dinner.
- Electronic Temperature Control
- Cook up family favorites in the microwave by setting temperatures like you would in the oven. Electronic temperature controls let you follow a traditional recipe and enter a temperature so you won't have to worry about guessing cook times or power levels.
- Halogen Lighting
- Your dishes deserve to get out of the dark. That's why Maytag is lighting your cooktop with halogen lighting that's made to outshine traditional incandescent bulbs.
- More Features
- Stainless Steel Handle
- Energy Save
- Control Lock
- Quick Touch Settings
- Auto Reheat Option
- Auto Defrost Option
- Add 30 Seconds
- Kitchen Timer
- Cooktop Light Timer
- Grease Filter
- 1600 Convection Wattage
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on Magnetron
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Cavity
|Cooking Power Wattage:||1000|
|Control Lock Out Feature:||Cancel Key for 3 Seconds|
|Cooktop Surface Lighting:||High-Low-Off|
|Exhaust Rating:||400 CFM|
|Vent Design:||Hidden Maytag|
|Capacity:||1.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Product Height:||17 1/10"|
|Product Width:||29 9/10"|
|Product Depth:||16 3/10"|
|Gross Weight:||68 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $600 Mastercard Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Maytag Kitchen Appliances!
Valid: 07/29/2015 - 08/25/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.