Maytag MMV5219DE 2.1 Cu. Ft. Black Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- 2.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Provides plenty of space and flexibility for large or multiple dishes.
- Stainless Steel Cavity
- Maytag wanted to make a microwave with some real "mettle." That's why they've added a stainless steel cavity to weather everyday wear. It's designed to resist stains and splatters, and engineered to outlast everyday dings and a decade of door slams.
- WideGlide Tray
- The WideGlide tray features a rectangular design that fits the shape of the microwave. This gives your large casserole dishes space to move back and forth while cooking. It's large enough to hold a 10" x 15" pan without getting stuck in place.
- Interior Cooking Rack
- This gives you the space you need to cook your whole meal at one time. The second surface lets you stack your side dishes on top of your main dish, so you can take the downtime out of dinner.
- Stainless Steel Handle
- The stainless steel handle is made to outlast everyday wear. It's designed to resist stains and splatters and adds a hearty look with some real "mettle."
- More Features
- Energy Save
- Control Lock
- Quick Touch Settings
- Auto Reheat Option
- Auto Defrost Option
- Add 30 Seconds
- Kitchen Timer
- Cooktop Light Timer
- Grease Filter
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on Magnetron
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Cavity
|Cooking Power Wattage:||1000|
|Control Lock Out Feature:||Cancel Key for 3 Seconds|
|Cooktop Surface Lighting:||High-Low-Off|
|Exhaust Rating:||400 CFM|
|Vent Design:||Hidden Maytag|
|Capacity:||2.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Product Height:||17 1/10"|
|Product Width:||29 9/10"|
|Product Depth:||16 3/10"|
|Gross Weight:||67 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.