Maytag MMV4203WS 2.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from Maytag)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Hidden Vent
- A hidden vent makes the over-the-range microwave stylish and easy to clean.
- 2.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Provides plenty of space and flexibility for large or multiple dishes. It easily fits a 9" x 13" pan.
- Precision Cooking System
- Ensures even cooking throughout the microwave, making it possible to melt butter without splattering, reheat dinner plates without hot spots and defrost meat without cooking the edges.
- Variable Power Levels
- Variable levels of power make it possible to find the ideal setting for nearly every type of food, from melting butter to reheating a large casserole.
- Variable Speed Exhaust Fan
- Adjust the speed of the exhaust fan to remove smoke and odors as you cook, providing fresher air in the kitchen.
- Oversized Turntable
- Easily accommodates larger-sized items for quick and efficient cooking.
- Interior Light
- Illuminates the interior of the microwave when the door is open for easy viewing.
- Incandescent Cooktop Light
- Provides direct light to the cooktop below for better cooking visibility.
- More Features
- Better Built with More Power for Your Cooking Needs
- Scrolling VFD Display
- Precision Touch Electronic Controls
- Display with Digital Clock
- Quick Defrost
- Auto Cook Options
- Auto Reheat Options
- Auto Defrost
- Add 30 Seconds
- Casserole Option
- Popcorn Option
- Frozen Entree Option
- Charcoal Filter
- Mesh Grease Filter
- Control Lockout
- Kids Meal Option
- Snacks Option
|Cooking Power Wattage:||1000|
|Control Lock Out Feature:||Cancel Key for 3 Seconds|
|Cooktop Surface Lighting:||High-Low-Off|
|Exhaust Rating:||300 CFM|
|Odor Removal Filter (charcoal):||1|
|Vent Design:||Hidden Maytag|
|Capacity:||2.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Cutout Depth:||12" min. / 14" max.|
|Product Height:||17 1/4"|
|Product Depth:||17 3/4"|
|Gross Weight:||74 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.